5-Children, Cats, and Drunken Men

"Your mission is to help teach a class at the academy." Team 7 all looked at the Hokage as if he were nuts, well Naruto and Sakura did at least. Kakashi had slight disbelief, seeing as Naruto was one of his students, and wasn't known to be the brightest.

"But we just got out of there!? Why do we have to teach a class?" Naruto cried out.

The Hokage sent a withering look towards the team, "Because Iruka was injured and is taking a day off to recuperate." Naruto looked down slightly, knowing what the Hokage said was true.

"What age group are we teaching?" Sakura tilted her head slightly.

"You will be teaching the children 7 and up. It's only for one class, after that another chunnin should have returned from their mission and be able to fill in." The Hokage leaned forward onto his folded hands. "Any other questions?"

Aoi looked at his team, and seeing that no one else would ask, he did so. "What type of things will we teach?"

The Hokage flashed a full force grin. "I was begining to wonder if any of you would ask. You will be expected to teach them the basics of chakra." Nobody reacted to what he said, so he just sighed a little. "Get going, your class is starting."

They all filed out the door, a good half of them knowing that this was going to be a rather interesting class.

_+_

Aoi stood behind his teammates with Kakashi, while the three formed a ragged line. Naruto was sweating buckets from nerves as kids continued to file in. Sakura stood there with ram-rod posture, trying to look professional. Sasuke was glaring out the window with his arms folded. Kakashi looked over all his students and sweatdropped slightly.

Soon the bell chimed, signaling the begining of class. All the kids looked forward expectantly, but soon noticed that Iruka was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Iruka-sensei?" A boy stood up and asked.

The girl next to him stood as well, regarding the five figures at the front of the room. "And who the heck are you all?" She questioned rudely.

Sakura stepped forward after seeing that none of her male teammates were doing so. "Hello everyone~!" She greeted in a sing-song voice. "Iruka-sensei isn't feeling well today, so we're going to teach your class for a while."

"Whatever! You're probably all stupid!" A boy in the back of the class shouted.

"Yeah, just go get someone else, billboard brow!" The girl in the front row yelled out.

There were shouts off echoing agreement throughout the room, and the irkmarks on Sakura's head grew in number. Not realizing why, Aoi grabbed Sakura's shoulder. What he didn't know was that Sakura had been about to snap and yell at the children, most likely resulting in their tears. Sakura looked back and calmed instantly when she saw it was Aoi.

Kakashi looked at his only student that still had a clear head. The other two boys were getting rather angry as well. Maybe him not getting irritated will help us here... Kakashi had a thoughtful look on his face.

He leaned down slightly to whisper in Aoi's ear. "Can you gather their attention? After that start calling names for roll-call." Aoi glanced at Kakashi, then turned and grabbed the list of names.

"Excuse me?" Aoi said politely. The kids kept talking over him. They weren't yelling at the team anymore, but they weren't listening either.

Kakashi leaned down and whispered in Aoi's ear again. Aoi nodded.

Aoi's fist slammed down on the top of the podium set in the center. All the kids looked at the loud bang and saw a glaring Aoi. They shut up. "Was that okay?" Aoi looked to Kakashi. Said man nodded and Aoi looked back at the class with a fake smile.