61-You and Me (April Fools)

The day was clear, and even though there was a faint ache in Aoi's head from his previous night, he wasn't any less prepared to face Neji in this fight. They stood facing one another, waiting for the battle to start. Shikamaru stood to the side, making sure both were prepared for the battle ahead of them.

Without preamble, Shikamaru said, "Start!"

As if summoned by the word, a cloaked figure appeared in the middle of the three. "I'm rather disappointed in all of you guys. "Ummmmmmmm..." said Aoi. "Ahhhhhhh... Do I now you?" He tolk a hesitant step backwards not sure what to do. The aggression and anger drained out of him as if the birthday clown at his four year old party pooped his balloon animal and the remains layed in his young hands.

The cloaked figure raised an eyebrow.

 "Ho. You is dumb," he said. 

Sighing dramaticaly, he added sarcasticaly, "Fine. 

I be N. Keeper of the stars. Watcher of the earth. Matchmaker of mortal duumed couples. Warmer of the couch. Lover of Netflix and chill. The more the better!" He winked enthuzassically.        Aoi and Neji look at one another in a very worried manner. You appear in Shikamaru's arms. The scarf a round your neck flew onto his face. He stagered back and drop you on the grrrrrrrrround.

"Your welcome." N did nt even look at were u seated. Youre bum bum throbbed. The land wasn't gentle. Nope not gentle. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaa...?" asked Shikamaru. He stare at youre bum bum as you got up off the ground. As if to make this lsd experience worse, you were in a 1700's gown. Yes. A gown. Why? Only you know the reason why;

"Shutup," N said in a very drunk manner. Approchin you and the dude who waz holdin you upon you land% he stated, "Shikamaru, I don't understand y u pized at me. This person is the sexiest person of theyr relm & u dunno if u like? Wow! If God gave u a gift, would u b happy?"

You were too stunned to even reply. Shik. began to start to replied buuuuuut... N enterupted and say, "My name is synonumous with God, u puni beingz." His face turn the color of the netflix namhe. Er war sehr rot und dich. You had never seen an more dizterbeing siit in ur hole life. "So, have fun dyin?"

N poffed away.

Suddenly, a ticking noise came from my throat. You looked startled to see me. But I doesn't car about that. I could nt speak neither could I

 produce ice with the magik given to my by the Greek gods after an long negotian with the Norweign Gods, who r the same beings               as the Japanese Gods. Juz dif names. Either way:: Me am start to burning updown.

And thus, I exploded. It was a major catastrophe. You, Shikarmaru, Aoi, and Neji exploded along with the vast majority of the world of which N was the supposed God of. I am now a celestial spirit floating around the portion of that world which was saved. You are at the fore most part of my mind most of the time, because I somehow got lucky enough to have an awesome, sexy, and dedicated reader. 

_+_

Thanks for reading the small April Fools joke that I published. You can thank my friend for writing this with literally no context to the story. I told her to write the worst she could, and honestly I think we both died while she did so. That last sentence is totally true though, and I hope you guys keep reading my work!

-Nicky~