ch1

Tap here to start writing

heres the first chapter. this is the sequll to can we learn to love againg comment below and let me know what you think. oh and ingnore my horribull spelling and grammer lol

-bella 

Can we be complete again

Ch1

"I know nell i'm so sorry please just give me a chance to make it up to you" sweeny beggs and i can see the sadness in his eyes that tears my heart apart.

"Maybe do you think we could... can we learn to love again" i ask a small tear running down my pale face sweeney pulls me close and hold me for a moment. I don't know how to feel my emotions are all mixed up. I gently push Mr Todd away wiping my face i can feel my dark makeup running underneath my eyes.

"Nell" he asks a little confused i take one step away from him placing my hand over my stomach. I take a deep breath in trying to control myself all this crying and stress isn't good for the baby.

" i'll come back home and you can see the child" i say turning my back from him i walk to the window.

"And what about us" he asks i sut my eyes tight and breathe in and out, i want to believe he v=can change i want to believe he would never hurt me. But i can't .

"I don't know i won't go through what i went through with albert with you" i reply still not looking at him. I fidget with my hands and the ribbon on my dark blue dress. We stay quiet for what seems like a long time.

"Mum i thought about .... What's he doing here" toby asks coming down the stairs stopping when he sees sweeney. He walks over and stands in front of me almost protiviti as he glares ar sweeney . sweeney makes eye contact with me waiting for me to answer. I gently place a hand on tobys shoulder.

"Were moving back to fleet street" i say playing with his soft blond hair. I looks up at me confused.

"But i thought you wanted to get away and what about school" he says almost winning. I smile a little at the boy he's so young so trusting and obedient.

" yes but it's time to go back. Don't worry we'll still get you signed up for school" i state ruffling his hair. I look back to sweeney whose eyes are still on the floor studying the wooden pattern.

"No be a good lad and start packing your things." i say he nods and glares at Mr. T before walking upstairs his shoes making a sharp sound as he does so. I walk back to the front door and

stand by it.

"You can send a carriage for us tomorrow afternoon" i say he nods not moving from his spot in the middle of the floor. He stands there thinking it would seem, how the hell does he do that just standing there or passing throughout the night it would drive me mad.

"Mr T" i say and he looks up from the floor briefly running a hand through his thick hair. He walk over to wear i am by the door close enough where i can feel his body heat next to mine. I can't help but feel my heartbeat quicken weather it's from fear or excitement i can't tell.

" it'll be here by one" he reply opening the door slowly he then leaves closing it behind him. I lock the door and lean up against it. God what i mess i've gotten myself into. What if he hurts me again or worse the baby. I shake my head grabbing the ends of my dress i walk up the stairs to my room and start to gather my things. I didn't come here with much just some dresses and jewelry and i few cooking essentials. I start placing my dresses in my suitcase when there's a knock on the door.

"Yes dear" i say and toby walks in his hands clasped together. I fould a corset and place it neatly in the side of the suitcase then i start to fold another dress.

"Are you going back with Mr Todd" he asks a little nervous his big brown eyes looking at me. He really is a good boy trying to look after me and all, always so helpfull.

"I don't know dear but this baby is Mr Todd's child to it wouldn't be fair to keep it all to myself" i explain as simply as i can. I had told him about the baby a while ago and he seemed happy for me i know he doesn't think much of sweeney but a child should have his father.

"But what if he hurts you again" he says raising his voice a little the fear evident in his voice. Fear that he will take me from him. I pull him close to me and hug him tight.

"He won't dear" i reply simple stroking his soft hair trying to calm him. It seems all the demons from hell are sent to torment my, a cursed life it would seem maybe this child can be the bright beginning i use to dream of.

"But how do you know" he ask looking up at me shaking his head ever so slightly and i look away from him.

"Because dear i just do" i state not having anything better to say. The truth being i dont know and that's my biggest fear is that he will lose control again.