ch30

Sorry this took so long I was on vacation and didn't have time to write. Question who is everyone's favorite Mrs Lovett there are so many great actresses who have played her I can't decide Angela Lansbury, patti lupone are definitely up there but hbc and Emma tompson were amazing as well i don't know tho what do you think

Bella

Ch30 Sweeney's POV

Im woken up early the next morning which marks day six in this hell. This will be my first full day out of solitary before i was in that room with no windows and being tourcherd most of the day or at least till i passed out. I can hardly move every time the scabs start to heal on my back there broken open again and the beating i'm sure i have i broken rib but it's hard to tell since everything hurts. The only thing that gets me through this is nell. She should be back some time tomorrow with one of my razors hopefully then i'll be able to kill the bastard and his brother. I hope she took my warning and left the shop no doubt jack will be coming for her soon. The guard stands there waiting as i slowly stand up from the bed and make my way to the door he leads me down a hall i've never been in before until we're in a large dining room. I haven't eaten in the sex days iv been here he gave me a little bit of water but that's it. I take the plate of food offered to me and sit down at a table there's no clock but from the sun sun it looks like it seven or eight,

"'You just got out of solitary didn't you" a man about my age asks who is sitting across from me and i nod.

"Its hell looks like they did a number on you didn't they you had peeves didn't you" he asks his long dirty blond hair hanging from his head. I imaging with a haircut he could look presentable but when you're in hell who cares about a hair cut.

"Yes" i reply i don't feel much like talking but i don't want to be rude, i don't need any more enemies

"Thats a rough go of it hes an ass. Im edward" he say earning a small smile from me when he called peeves an ass he reaches his hand out to mine and i take it.

"Sweeney and he really is," i reply shaking his hand i resist the urge to ask why he's here he looks more sane than most of the people here but then again who ever knows. We eat the rest of our meal with little talking im then escorted back to my room or cell the small space is hardly big enough to turn around in. i lay on the hard floor with the rag they call a blanket when i hear something coming down the hallway. I look and see a long table that looks to have a body on it as it comes closer i see the person is dead peeves and some guards are behind it i lean against the bar to look at them.

"What happened to him' i say quietly more to myself then to anyone but peeves heard me and stops

"He couldn't handle his punishment. You best be careful mr todd or this could be you" he says and walks away with a smirk on his ugly face. I gulp in fear at the thought. I don't want to die i can't. Before i was fooled by my plan for revenge but now i'm filled by not only my revenge but my love for nellie as well. I close my eyes and try to sleep i trust peeves has something dreadful in store for me.

" come on" i gruff guard yells grabbing me roughly by the arm he pulls me out to the dining room where i sit next to edward again. The thought of seeing nellie again gives me strength after breakfast i'm escorted back to my room.

"Don't get comfortable your punishment is due wants peeves is ready" he says then walks out i here rocks being thrown at the side of the building and i look out and see nellie

"Sweeney" she calls and i stick my arm through the bars of the tiny wall

" we eat at five i'll sit by the window do you have the razor" i ask and she nods and from her on the ground i can make out the glint of my friend. I here footsteps coming down the hall.

" i'll see you then pet " i say turning around just as the door opens peeves and a guard escort me to the chamber full of his toys.

"We have a new device to try today me todd" he say leading me to a chair with large leather straps on it and my eyes widen. Im then pushed down into said chair and hooked up to it.

"This chart provides different amounts of electricity to the body causing it to convuls, it's said to correct bad behavior" he replied turning the dile to the lowest setting. He pulls a lever and i scream out in pain as i'm electrocuted.

"Isn't this fun, since you're with us for the long haul you'll be very comfortable with this chair. The tecnall reason your here is for the disappearance of some high level guards so the courts wernt to lean on your sentence" he mocks me changing the file up one level then pulling the lever. The pain is tremendous and i feel as if i might faint. Once it's over he stands in front of me slapping my face.

"Come now mr todd we can hold out longer then that" he says and i run for my breath my muscles are all tense and in pain i see blood drip onto my pans and only then do i realize my nose if bleeding. He walks beck nto the controle oanal.

"I think one more for today" he states with a sinking smile and he repeats his proses casing a more painful shock to occur the pain is tarbell and i can't hold down my screen. I sit limply in the chair till a guard lifts me up .

"Till next time todd have a nice dinner" peeves sneers and i'm pulled to the dining hall and dropped by my seat by the window next to edward.

" are you alright sweeny" edward asks handing me water that i drink down

"Hes got a new toy" i reply and he looks at me worriedly i turn my head heren a whisper. I see mrs lovett and toby she starts to climb a tree getting closer and closer to me.

"What in the hell...." edward starts but i chose as nellie comes closer she stretches out as best she can handing me the razor since they don't believe in closing the windows even when it's freezing outside. Nellie sucks in her breath when she gets a good look at me.

"What the bloody hell did they do to you love" 'she asks i see the sorrow in her eyes i look over at edward acting like i'm talking to him.

"The gard here is a real charmer" i reply siping on my water.

"We have to get you out of here. Any ideas" she says looking around worriedly

" i kill peeves and escape" i reply earning an eve roll from nellie and a shocked look from edward.

" you make it sound so simple do you even know the way out" she asks and i shake my head and she sighs.

"I do i can help you but you have to take me with you" edward says and nellie looks at me i nod.

"Alright" i reply and we shake hands i have to get home preferably before i get hooked to that damn contraption