ch25

ch 25 sweeney's pov

"Mr todd mr todd help it mum " i here toby scream in terror from below i drop my razor and run down as fast as i can my mind races to all the possibilities i burst through the door and see toby standing over nellie who s shaking or convulsing rather.

"Is she having a sizer" i ask more to myself the the boy toby holds annabell tight and i lean over nell as she thrashes around toby strt to cry a little. I'm in a state of panic i don't know what to do.

"Nellie please wake up" i say holding her by the shoulders to steady her a cold sweat breaks across her head i panick a little there's nothing i can really do. We sit there for what seems like hours but is really only minutes as she convulses. Finally it stops and her body is just as still as it was before.

"Mom" toby says fear present in his voice he steps closer with the baby in his arms everything is deadly quiet even the baby doesn't make a sound. Silent tears run down the boys face. Suddenly the silence brakes and nellie starts to cough and gasp for breath. She sits up and here eyes open wide.

"Nellie" i say a smile crossing my face it feels so good to see her eyes her once gray ashen skin is revived with the slight pink tone of life i get her some water and hand it to her once she becomes aware of her surroundings she takes the water and drinks it down.

"Sweeney" she say and i hug her close to me i never want to let go i start to tear up out of happiness and ear of almost losing her.

"The baby" she asked concern filling her voice to comes closer and hands annabell to nellie she takes her and just stares at her for a moment in disbelief.

"We named her annabell" i say and she nods still dumbstruck by our shield whose big cholict eyes shine at her. She begins to sob kissing the baby.

"She's so beautiful" she whispers moving the black curly hair out if the way me and toby both sit on the bed and we all hold each other for a while annabell falls asleep.

"She's an angel" nellie whisper sweetly looking at the girl toby to has falling asleep his hand resting on nellie's arm. I smile sitting up a move a strand of hair out of her face.

"So are you" i reply in a soft voice she looks at me with her big brown eyes i slowly lean in and kiss her to my surprise she kisses me back her sweet lips brushing mine.

"I missed you so much" i say she blushes slightly setting the baby next to toby she stands up a little shaky at first.

" i missed you to.... How how long was i out for" she asks concern in her voice she starts to wobble and i study her a bit her hand clutching my arm. Her messy red hair falling around her face as it comes undone .

"Almost a week i was so scared" i say honestly we walk out to the parlor so we don't disturb toby and the baby. She nods and we sit on the couch she leans over and kisses me surprising me even more.

"I love you sweeny so much" she says making my heart burst after not knowing i wanted her to say those words for so long now. Has she finally forgiving me.

"I love you to, so much i swear i will never hurt you again" i say feeling the pain of guilt for all that i put her through. We've been through so much together and apart. It's all worth it in the end.

"And our daughter" she say her eyes clouding over a little with happiness.

"She's so beautiful" she continues i nod and she leans in and kisses me once again the softness of her lips she pulls away and breathed deeply she begins to yawn a bit.

"She looks just like you" i say kissing the top of her head sweetly. If feels so good to have her back in my arms again. Just knowing that she's ok. That our daughter will grow up with a loving mother.

"Sweeney" she whispers her eyes still closed her thick lashes covering them.

"Yes pet" i say she moves a bit snuggling closer into my chest, warming my heart the hair top of her head tickling my chin a bit making me smile fondly at her.

"I never stoped loving you" she said slowly then drifts off to sleep. I want to wake her up and tell her how sorry i am for everything to tell her how much she means to me but that will be another time. She needs to rest and get healthy again since she was in a coma she's lost a bit of water and needs to get her strength back.i gently pick her up and take her back to her bed and tuck her in. it fairly early so i go to the parlor to fetch a glass of gin.

"Shell be alright won't she" toby asks coming up behind me as i walk into the kitchen i sit at a booth and he sits across for me i pour us each a glass of gin.

"I think so she's week but she's alive or awake" i say trying to stay positive despite her condition nellie is in good health she just needs to get her strength back is all.

"Thank you" toby says after a brief moment of silence and i look at him questionably for a moment. He finishes his glass.

"For looking out for her for being there for her. She really does love you sir" he say honestly he's a young boy but has been forced to grow up too fast. He's had a hard life for a young boy. Just like the rest of us he fits right in our little family.

"Your welcome" i reply not knowing what else to say he nods and get up placing his glass in the sink he wanders off to bed. I dirk a little more before doing the same. I hesitate on where i should sleep if nellie needs something i want to be close by so i shouldn't go up to my shop but i don't know how she would feel if i slept in the same bed as her. There's always the couch. I walk past her room and peek at her unlike before she string in her sleep and there's a light pink color to her face. I take in her beauty for a moment when her eyes slowly flickered open.

"sweeney " she calls on me and i move closer so i can hear her

"Need somthing pet" i whisper and a small smile crosses her full lips hearing her pet name.

"Water" she replies i neod and run back to the kitchen and get her a glass.

"Here you are" i say she takes it and drinks it down quickly i stand up to leave and let her rest a while when her soft hands grab my wrist.

"Stay with me" she asks so quietly i almost don't hear her i nod and walk to the other side of the bed she cuddles up next to me and we both fall asleep.