ch3

Ch3 Sweeney's POV

"Thank you" i say after she turn around to face me. I can see the uncertainty in her eyes and it makes me sad to think of the fear she has for me, but she came back she's home now that counts for something.

"Your welcome" she replied and leaves the shop. I move from my spot and to the door and watch her walk back to her shop it's four o'clock so i flip my sign to open maybe i'll get a customer or to. I haven't been open since nellie left to the money would be nice. Maybe i can save some money and buy her a house by the sea like she always wanted if nothing else i could take her down there for a day. I start to sharpen my raisers.

"Pretty women are a wonder" i sing softly to myself enjoying the sound the razors make as i sharpen and polish them. I find it very meditative and just tends to make me feel better about everything.

"Stay forever" i continue place the last one back in its velvet lined box i start to tidy up the shop picking things off the floor so it looks more presentable. I trashed the place after nellie left after i looked for her i couldn't sleep couldn't work and i started throwing things. I sweep up the glass from the mirror that was once slightly broken but is now shattered to pieces on the floor. I swwp it up and pick my mixing bowl off the floor along with the brush. I wash it off in the small sink in the corner of the room then sit it on the table. I get the place in a decent order, nellie will probably come clean tomorrow, she really is a bloody wonder.

"Excuse me sir" i voice says and i turn around to the sound of the bell my heart stops. I see a man with dark black hair cold brown eyes and smale dry cracked lips. He has a scar on his jaw line on the right side of his face. His gray and black uniform tells me one thing. He's the head guard in charge of punishment from botany bay prison in australia. I sudden fear takes over me and my heart starts to raise.

"No more please" i cry out as the stinging sound of the whip cracks against my bare back i'm locked in heavy metal chains on a cold wet cement ground, i got here little over a week ago after the long two month journey from london.

"Stupid mutt you people always think you can get away with your crimes" the man says moving his straight and greasy black hair out of his face he chuckles to himself before cracking the whip once more i bite my tongue and screw my eyes shut till the pain subsides.

"You'll learn eventually they all do" he whisper in my ear he then runs his hand over the wip cleaning off the blood and bits of flesh that still cling to it. He then leaves closing and locking the door behind him leaving me in complete darkness. I sit there cold on the floor not being able to move from the pain and restaurants. I slowly move to lay on my side gritting my teeth as i do so, i close my eyes but sleep evades me.

"Get up scum" the same man as before say kicking me hard in the stomach which causes me to move and i cry out in pain. All the wounds on my back have dried and started to scab over but the slightest of movements cause them to break open.

"You're so weak" the man sneers pulling me from the floor to my knees with my back facing him the hard segment tracking my knees.

"Well these are healing nicely..... Will soon fix that" he say i look over my shoulder at him and see him grab the whip once more with his back to me and all the strength i have i turn my body and kik him causing him to crash to the floor dropping his whip i grab the whip which is just in my reach and i strike him hitting him leaving a long bloody line on his jaw line. He screams and lunges at me his hands reaching out but i place a hard kik to his solar plexus sending him gasping for breath. I i reach for the keys which have fallen from his pocket but before i am able i feel the sting of the wip on my back causing immense pain that almost makes me dizzy. Another strike of the wip and i am lying on the floor ke kicks me in the side and i crouch over gasping for breath. The guard grabs the keys from the floor.

"I'm going to go clean myself up but i'll be back for you" he hissed spitting blood on the floor. His cold voice sending chills down my spine

"Bastard" i whisper and he laughs before slamming the door shut.

"Sir" he says again and i snap out of my memory. He doesn't seem to recognize me but do i dare take the chance.

"Yes how may i help you" i reply in my most professional voice walking behind my chair. The man looks around taking everything in. he then looks at me and we make eye contact.

" a shave if you will" he says taking off his cote and hanging it up on the rack. I regain control of my heart and breathing and i smile deviously at him.

"Of course sit sir sit" i say ushering him to the chair i'm glad i sharpened my razors today. This might even be more satisfying than killing the judge that night i gave him the scar hr left me in that room for a week. Or at least i think it was a week it's hard to tell time in complete solitude and darkness not being able to tell one day from the next.

" and how are we today sir" i ask feeling more confident. I place the tarp over him and start to mix the lather in the bowl. I do look some what different i wasn't aloud to shave in australia so i had a rather long beard as well clean shaven and put together i look much different than a prison escapee.

"Very well" he says shortly still trying to be polite i suppose for someone who torture people for a living would have trouble with common courtesy.

"Are you no to london you don't seem to be from around these parts" i ask trying to make polite conversation. I normally don't converse with my customers before i kill them but this one along with the judge and bedle i like to take my time. Like Mrs. Lovett always said all good things come to those who wait plus i want to know why he came here all the way from australia.

"No i'm not. I'm here on official business" he says. I place the lather on his face i get a closer look at the scar it it runs from his jawline down part of his neck.

"Official" i say placing the lather down i begine to sharpen my friends once again.

"Yes we're on a man hunt for a criminal who escaped some months ago" he reviles. Making me stop a manhunt, for me i would have thought they would assumed i died trying to escape which i almost did i would have drown in the ocean if it wasn't for anthony.

"A criminal is he dangerous" i ask pretending to be concerned i start to shave his face slowly giving him time to respond.

"Nothing for you to worry about" he say as if i'm not worthy of such information. I chuckled a little and move to his side to face him.

"Oh but i do worry you see if people are looking for me" i reply i place the blade closer to his neck so he can't move his eyes widen in shock and his eyes travel over me until he recognizes.

"You" he says and a start to laugh the same wicked laugh he would give while torturing me.

"Yes i suppose you don't recognize me fully clothed and in good lighting and of course not screaming in pain" i say coolly he tries to move but i push him back in the chair.

"All those years of torture" i say shaking my head as i stand in front of hi. I pull my razor across his cheek and he hisses.

"They'll find you i'm not the only one looking for you" he states such bravery then again with people like him the deal out so much pain there rather excepting when there time comes

"One can only hope and i'll kill them every last one of them" i reply and i start to stab him repeatedly just like i did with the judge. I my whole being covered in his blood i finally pull the lever on the char sending him down to the bake house hearing the satisfying sound of his dead body hitting the floor.

"I'll see you in hell" i say as the door snaps shut. I turn my sign to closed. I proceed to change my close and wash the blood off my hands and face. He said there's more of them i wonder if he told anyone he was coming here. I stare out my big widow think about what to do. I start to pace i always pase it keeps me from sleeping i've found many ways to stay away when i was in australia. You didn't want to sleep the moment you did was the moment the beat you or strung you up on the wall. Iwalk back to the chair wiping the blood off i the take a seat taping my fingers.

"Stay awake . stay awake" i mumble to myself. As i stare at the door they're coming for me and i'm ready for them this time.