ch12

Ch12 Sweeney's POV

"How long have they been here" i ask once i meet nellie taking a quick glance at the guards who are laughing and talking there a bit drunk which makes me smirk there always weaker when the rumed up a bit.

"twenty minutes or so they seem to be enjoying themselves" she says i slight bitter tone in her voice that makes me look at her questionly

" the one with the brown hair asked if i was married" she says rolling her eyes i look and the the gard. I remember him from australia i had the pleasure of having him escort me around the prison dragging me two and from torture sessions and to the bathing room with was just someone dumping a cold bucket of water on you. He always enjoyed binding my wrist with sharp metal cuffs that would ding into my skin.

"Stay away from him" a say to nellie not looking at her. He always use to talk about having his way with some of the female prisoners as a punishment. He would boast to the other guards as if it was some accomplishment.

"You don't have to tell me twice" she say filling up a picture of ail i notice the guard looking at her hungrily and watching her with his dirty eyes when she comes closer to me i grab her by the waist and kiss her quickly on the lips. She pulls away a bit surprised and maybe a little mad but her eyes traveled over my shoulder and she sees what i can only imagine is the guard so she smile at me and pats my chest before walking away.

"Oi you there" the guard calls as nellie walks away knowing my plan had worked i walk over to the guard who is obviously drunk his uneven eyes looking at me curiously.

"Yes" i ask not giving anything away in my tome of voice him and the other garde looks at me causing my up i search all there faces for i sign of recognition but i see nun.

"The baker there is she your wife" the disgusting man asks i small fake smile plays across my lips.

"Not yet sir but one day soon" i say channeling my inner anthone the lad is a hopeless romantic but i can blame him his much like i was all those years ago before my life was ruined. The guard scoffs at me rolling his eyes.

"Can i interest you all in a shave, free of charge for gentleman such as your selves" i say trying not to sound to polite the look at eachother for a moment before the one looking back at me.

" why not" i one who had his eyes on nellie says before standing up in the chair

"After this i'm going back to the hotel" he grunts and his friends all nod the all look really tired and almost sickly must be Mrs Lovett's pies she said she was going to poison them. I lead the pg of a mono up to my shop and he sits in the chare losing the color of his shirt for me.

"Make it quick though aye" he say i stand behind him mixing the lather. I start to whistle the same tune i did with the judge and the man's eyes close and i smile. Mrs lovett really is a bloody wonder. I would love to taunt the grad and tell him who i am but i can have him warning the others. I put the lather on his face still whistling. I start to shave him but once i shave his chin i quickly slit his throat avoiding getting blood on my self he makes a gurgling sound and pull the lever sending him to the bake house. I smile in satisfaction and wipe droplets of blood on the chair. I then make sure i got no blood on me then i head down the stairs.

" who's next" i say holding a towel in hand a man with dirty blond hair stands up and staggers toward me and i smile menacingly. I look at the rest of them and they all seem to be falling asleep or staring off into space. I walk him up and he doesn't say a word only sits in the chair with a grunt a waste not time in slitting is through keeping the blood shed to a minimum. Considering i didnt shave him and the guards aren't going anywhere i take a little time to clean up the shop not wanting to look to suspicious. Two down two to go. The next gard a fat man with short cropped greasy black hair i make quick work of him but when i go back down the last gards isn't there.

"Nellie" i call out hoping she's ok she comes running in with a clean bucket of water.

"All done then" she asks as she start to wipe down the counters. I shake my head nervously.

"Wears the last one he was sitting here when i left" i says pointing to the spot wear he was. She drops the towel in the bucket and looks up at me a glint of fear in her eyes.

"You mean you didn't get him. . shit well he couldn't have gotten far they all had a lot to drink plus the pies come on" she says grabbing my hand we walk halfway down the street before we see the man staggering down the rode i put a hand on his shoulder and turn him towards me.

"Sir you didn't get your shave" i say he looks at me confused and bleary eyed before nodding he stumbles back with us nellie trailing behind i take him up to the chair and kill him quickly. I take a deep breath releasing its over now. I would have liked to taunt them and tell them who i am but considering there was so many i had to give up the satisfaction.

"Finished" nellie says bouncing into my shop with a pot of tea i nod my head and smile a little she takes a seat on the trunk and nods.

"Whod a thought it dear you pulled it off. To bad i can't uses them in me pies such a waist" she comments and i raised an eyebrow at her in confusion.

"What do you mean" i ask as i pour myself a cup of tea it's nice and warm peppermint tea that calms my nerves a bit. I sit back in the char.

"Well i poisoned them and if i cook them there meat is poisoned i can go kill my customers with food poisoning.... Thats your job" she says with a smirk on her lips and i nod in understanding she gets up to leave but stops for a moment and hitches her breath. I jump up concerned.

"Nellie are you ok is the baby ok" i ask and she screws her eyes shut for a moment taking a deep breath she nods i place a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm fine dear were fine" she says and walks out of the shop. Her aunt said the women have a hard time carrying a child i can't let anything happen to nellie or the child. I can't and i won't