ch5

comment and tell me what you think so far and let me know if you have anything you want to see happen enjoy 

-bella

Ch5

"Toby why don't you start mixing the dough while i go clean the bake house, where ben gone so long i'm sure it's a mess down there" i call out to toby after i bring sweeny his breakfast which i'm sure he won't eat i wonder if he'll even open the shop today he seems so shaken.

"Alright mum" toby says pulling out ingredients i walk back down to the back house mop bucket and rags in hand first i drain the body of what little blood is left the i skin him, that's always my least favorite part although no mater who you are we all look the same underneath. I dig through the pockets of the guards closes and find a little money.

"Waist not want not" i say to myself throwing everything in the oven to burn,. I get the meat all grinded and set it aside to cook i through all the boned and skin in the fire. I t really is a terrible smell. I then proceed to scrub the floor my vomit still there from when i throw up. I hold a clean rag over my mouth as a sort of mask to keep the smell down i then head back up stairs two or so hours later.

"How's the dough coming" i say peeking at the counter.

"Good just need the filling then we can... what that on your dress" toby says pointing. I notice my a patch of blood on the side of my dress and gasp abit.

"Oh it's nothing i just cut myself a bit told you it was dangerous" i cover walking towards my room i normally deal with the body's at night so toby doesn't see me come in.

"Are you alright should i get a doctor" toby asks coming from around the counter looking concerned.

"No no i'm fine dear. Why don't you go play for a while you've been working so hard" i reply changing the subject. Toby looks at me unsure for a moment

"Alright" he says giving in he cleans up a bit and washes his hands and leaves. I go and change my dress and set the other over to soke. I don't know how many dresses i've ruined cleaning up after sweeney but it gets quite annoying. A new dress or to would be nice.

"Mr T do you want to come into town with me" i ask walking up to his shop. I see him there staring out the window once again

"Mr T" i call to get his attention he then look at me a bit confused as to how i got there.

"What" he asks and i roll my eye the silliman never listings.

"The market" i say and he automatically shakes his head no i cross the room till i'm next to him.

"Come on sweeney" i plead and he looks at me hearing me call him by hiss first name makes it seem more comfortable. I pout my lips a little leaning on him

"Oh alright" he reply replies and i squealed a little i run out and down the stairs before he can change his mind. I grab i shall to cover my slightly exposed shoulders and i leave a note for toby then walk outside were sweeney is waiting for me at the bottom of the stares we start walking.

" isn't this nice the fresh air and we even have a little bit of sunshine" i say as i bounce down the street dragging sweeney behind me.

"Shure" is all he replies with and i roll my eyes, always so cheriy. He suddenly grabs my arm harshly and pulls me into a dark part of an allia way.

"Mr T what are you" i start to say pushing him off me but he presses me harder agents the cold brick walk he covers my mouth the with his other hand points to the street i look and see three men in dark gray uniforms. He mouths the word australia and i relax a little. The walk past and i let out a deep breath.

"Scared the hell out of me" i yell. He back away noticing the close proximity of are bodys. I blush a bit noticing.

"Sorry, you don't think they saw us do you" he asks slightly embarrassed i notice a bit of sweat beading on his forehead and the concerned look on his face.

"How could they have, you had us out of sight before they could have a chance" i say trying to console him. He nods a little and we walk to the market in silence once there i grab a few toiletry some bread and other things for dinner. I then look at the dresses for sail, i always get the premade dresses i've never had the money for a custom dress.

"I like that one" sweeney says pointing to a reddish brown dress covered in lace with a dark ribbon in front.

"So do i" i say grabbing the dress i pay for it without trying it on hoping it will fit at least till i start getting bigger.i subconsciously place my hand on my stomach. It would be so nice to raise the baby by the sea side where he or she can play in the sand.

"How's the baby" he asks snapping me out of my thoughts of the sea and the life i dream of.

"Oh fine i was just thinking" i say looking at some of the kitchen utensils for sail. A new spoon wouldn't be a bad idea or a new rolling pin.

" about" he prods when i don't answer i inspect the the bowles and spones he comes behind me and places him hands gently on my shoulder i stutter a little at his touch. I quickly place the spoon down and move away from him.

"It mad out here why don't we head home" i say quickly i start to walk away not buying anything from that shop. Sweeney frowns at my reaction to him and follows me down the street. I don't know why he has such an effect on me why do i love someone who hurts me.

"Nell" sweeney calls jogging to keep up with me, i keep walking clutching to my bag, he catches up to me once were right in front of the shops and grabs my free hand turning me to face him.

"What's the matter" he asked concern i bite my tongue shaking my head, i pull my head out of his grasp and i turn around and quickly go into the shop and then to my room.