ch32

Ch32 Sweeney.s POV

" alright so tonight when the guards start coming to do their rounds we get him close enough to grab the keys" edward says at dinner. It turns out his cell is right next to mine i nod and finish my plate of what they pass off as food here at times like this i'd take one of mrs lovett's meat pies made of prest. Shortly after were taken back to are cells luckily i won't be seeing peeves today so i should have my strength. I take a short nap as i wait for night to come.

"Sweeney wake up it's time" i hear edward's voice call on me and i wake up preparing for a fight. I hear the sound of footsteps coming and edward starts to choke i'm startled for a moment before i realize he's faking.

"Hey will you come shut him up some of us are trying to sleep here" i call out getting the guards watching as i sit nonchalantly on the floor. The guard comes closer and looks in on edward not really sure what to do.

"Well go and help him he could be dieing" i offer and the dumb man opens the cell. He crouches down by edward then edward springs into action putting him in a choke hold.

"Here" he calls tossing me the keys i unlock my cell door and rush to edwards as he struggles with the guard i take my razor and slit the guards through edward lets go of him.

"You didn't even flinch it's like you've done that befor" edward says and i look at him and shrug.

"Were all in here for something mate" i reply and he shakes him head at me and we take off down the hallway with edward leading the way .

"Stop right there" a voice yells i look back to see a group of guards lead by peeves chasing us we pick up the pace.

"This way come on we're almost there" edward states turning the corner i look back for a moment wishing i could kill peeves one sweet swipe of my friend across his throat and he would be done for. I here a loud bang and duck knowing the sound of a gunshot when i hear it we keep going so far unharmed i see the door in sight but we'll never make it there to close to us.i see a shelf of supplies and i knock it over buying us some time edward reaches the door and struggles for a moment to open it but we get it and start to run.

"Come on we got to keep going this way" i reply heading toward the shop and fleet street. Part way there i don't see any guards so i get us a carriage and head for home. Once there the door is open and i see anthony unconscious on the ground with blood on his face.

"Anthony what happened" i crouch down seeing that he's still breathing i hear a scream coming from the bedroom and i jump up.

"I got him go" edward says tending to anthony i see that swine jack on top of nellie holding her down. He's so distracted by his actions that he doesn't hear me come behind him i slit his throat causing blood to go everywhere . nellies eyes are close and she trembles in fear she finally opens them just as i move jack off of her.

"Oh sweeney thank god" she cries latching on to me me i hold her for a moment it feels so good to have her in my arms again.

"Nellie dear we have to go and quickly" i say once she regains her breathing.

"Mum" toby says rushing in holding annabelle he looks at me and the dead body and nods at me he rushes forward hugging us both i take annabell from him and hold her close she smile at me and i kiss her.

"Sweeney we gotta move man" edwards says i nod taking nellie's hand she pulls a small bag from under her bed and i raise an eyebrow at her.

"I didn't expect us to stay here so i packed crack in the head wasn't i" she says and i see toby with a similar bag

"Your a bloody wonder" i say kissing her we rush out to the parlor anthony is awake nellie gives him a hug

"Thank you son " she saws and he nods me, toby, nellie , annabell and edward rush out to the carriage and i tell the driver to drive.

"Where are we going mr todd" toby asks looking at me as fleet street rushes past us.

"The seaa i think" i reply looking at nellie who smile at. I know she always wanted to live by the sea and now we can as a family