ch33

hi  every body im back im sad and proud to say this is the last chapter of the series i was going to write more but then i got to the end of this chaper and i just felt like it was a good ending. tell me what you think. im also going to make some sweenlet one shots comment any ideas or things you want to see

xoxoxo bella 

Ch33 Mrs Lovett's POV

The sea how i have longed to live by the see since i was a tiny little slip of a thing i look over at sweeney who is sleeping peacefully. I see scars peking from his shirt sleeve. He looks so tired and worn out. I feel so bad this is all my fault if i hadn't gotten involved with jack he wouldn't be hurt. I have to take a look at his wounds before they get infected.

"Nell" sweeney says breaking me from my thought pattern sweeney stretches waking up.. I look up at him giving him attention.

"Are you ok" he asks and i look away momentarily i don't really know the answer to that. This past year has been somewhat traumatic. Iv killed almost ben rapet twice and almost died on more than more than one occasion.. It almost doesn't seem real that all this can happen to one person but yet it has.

"I.. i don't know love" i say reaching for his hand which he takes. We both have been through so much. I have no clue what hell he went through on my account in that prison. Not knowing what to say he just squeezes my hand and pulls me close to him and holds me for the rest of the ride . eventually we get to a little sea side town and we unloaded our things at an inn.

"We'll have to find work if we ever want to buy a house" i reply looking at sweeny who holds annabell. Toby and edward grab the rest of the few things we managed to pack.

"It shouldn't take us long if we all pull our efforts together" edward replys between the three adults we almost have enuf for an dpwn pant on a small house . thank god me and sweeney saved these past few months and edward and stolen quite a bit of money from a few of the guards as they escaped. Edward and toby leave the room for a moment and i look at sweeney.

"You could set up another shop, maybe not doing all you did before but we could get some money out of it" i say referring to how he would kill the customers. He nods

" we'll stay here for a week or so gives us time to find a job" sweeney replys kissing annabelle's head we get settled toby and edward in one room me, sweeney, and annabell in another. Toby comes into our room excited.

"Can i take annabell down to the water mum" he asks bouncing up and down making me smile fondly at him.

"Yes but be careful with her me and mr T will be there shortly" i reply handing toby annabell. He runs off without another word. I look to sweeney who changes his his shirt i gasp seeing the horrid burn marks and cuts across his entire body.

"Good god what did they do to you" i say on the verge of tears looking at him. I see him flinch a little as the shirt touches his back.

"Pretty isn't it" he says trying to make light of the situation. I shake my head and walk over to him and embrace him gently around the waist. He gently rubs circles around my back in a feeble attempt to sooth me.

"I'm so sorry its all my fault" i cry out choking on my words. He gently places his hands on my shoulders to look at me. It's hard for me to see him like this knowing i cased the man i love so much pain feels like a knife in my stomach.

"This isn't your fault pet. Not at all" he says lifting my face up to meet his eyes. He kissing me passionately. I kiss him back running my hands through his hair. God how iv missed the taste of him feeling his strong arms around me. We make are way to the bed and i lay back wrapping my legs around his waist.

"God i've missed you" sweeny says in between kisses and his had work at undoing my dress. He wipes what's left of my tears away with his thumb and kisses my neck. I soft moan comes out as he enters me i try to restrain myself from scratching his back seeing as his wounds are just starting to heal. After a while we lay in a breathless heap on the bed as a small smile creeps on my face. I really do love this man.

"We should probably check on the kidds" sweeney whispers my leg draped over his torso and my head on his chest" i chuckle at this a little the demon barber. Mass murder and escaped convict is worried about his children.

"I think your getting soft on mr mr T" i say propping myself up on my hand my exposed chest just barely covered by the blankets . his hands wrap around me pulling me closer.

"Not that soft" he replied knowing full well he's not talking about his emotions. But it does seem his ice cold heart has thawed.we wrap the covers around us and disappear to a world of bliss. Making each other complet just as we always have.