ch 10

Let me know what you think and thanks everyone for the votes

_Xoxo bella

Ch10

"First we lure them here, now we might have a hard time with that but i can drug most of them and send some up to you one at a time" i start looking at sweeney who is listening to me carefully i come out from behind the counter and start to phase.

"I could use arsenic or something to make them sleepy and you could follow them and" i say stopping a see a small smile on sweeneys fice which makes me smile. Even when he came back he seldom laughs but he often smiles.

" Mr. Lovett You're a bloody wonder amenity practical and yet appropriate as always" he says in i sing song voice making me smile .

"Think about it all those men simply coming for a pie when there really gunna die" i sing laughing as sweeney puts his arms around me and we waltz around the living room.

"The history of the world my pet" he says pulling me close to him as we wear around the room all the colors blurring together and all i can see are his deep brown eyes.

" what Mr Todd what Mr Todd what does it tell" i say tossing my head by in laughter i remember how happy we were once i had the idea to turn the italians body into meat for my pies for a split second sweeney wanted to kiss me.

"Is learn forgiveness and try to forget" he replied and i stop laughing that's not what i thought he was going to say those are the exact same words he said before he almost killed me, the first time. I stop dancing abruptly and move away from him.he looks at me confused.

"I'll start making the special pies" i say walking to the storage room just to get away from him. For a moment everything was like it use to be every thing except... i place my hand on my stomach which is start to grow just a bit. I grab some arsenic and a sleeping draught potion. The arsenic should weaken them and the sleeping poting should make them so groggy they can fight back. I walk back to the kitchen and see sweeney still there sitting in a booth. I str t o make the pies paying no attention to him.

"I know i can't undo what i did but you are a bloody wonder" sweeney says coming up behind me and whispers in my ear. My whole body tenses up as he places a soft kiss on the top of my head he walks out closing the door behind him.

"Bloody wonder" i whisper to myself in the silence of the kitchen. I can't seem to make up my mind about how i feel about sweeney. Finishing the pies i put them in the oven to cook in the bake house. Maybe if things had been different maybe if we didn't live here wear all the memories seem to haunt me we could be happy again. Walking back up stares i see toby sitting in a booth coloring on a piece of paper and an idea comes to me.

" toby dear" i say and he looks up at me smiling.

"How would you like to make a sign for the shop" i say smirking to myself best way to get new customers is to advertise.

"Shure mum" toby replys excitedly. Later i bring the pies up and set them aside in a special container so they don't get mixed up i then place the batch of poison pies and place it on the top shelf out of reach of toby. I then sit across from toby in one of the booths as he colors away on his signs. He's got three big one made from scrap paper. The sight in multy color letters readers. MRS. LOVETT'S FAMOUS MEAT PIE 2 FOR 1 SALE. i smile at my own cleverness.

"I think we have enough lets go hang them up" i reply smiling toby nods and i grab some adhesive we walk around town and hang up the signs. By the time we get home my feet hurt so bad i feel like i could fall over. We reach the shop just as the sun is setting. I see a worried sweeney staring out of the window waiting for us.