ch13

Hi everyone sorry this chapter took so long Ben a crazy week anyway BTW most of the song in these book are from other musicals the one in this chapter is from Oliver enjoy

_bella

Ch13 Mrs Lovett's POV

"You alright mum" toby asks as i walk down from Mr T's shop. I don't know why my stomach is hurting so bad. I mean i know its cause of the baby but why. I shake my head and give toby i smile.

"I'm fine dear just tired is all" i say walking into the parlor i sit down and grab i book toby follows me and sits and the piano bench and starts to tinker with the keys.

"Do you know how to play mum" toby asks turning his head to face me i look up and set my book down and nod i walk over and sit on the bench beside him i start to do i scale before i think of a song i use to play.

"I'd do anything for you dear anything for you mean everything to me" i sing slowly playing the notes i gesture for toby to follow and he does.

"I'd do anything for you dear anything for you mean everything to me" we sing together and i smile with love in my eyes.

" i know that i'd go anywhere for your smile anywhere for your smiles every wear id see" we sing together him following me.

"Would you climb a hill"

"Anything" he sings and i nudged him playfully.

"We Are a daffodil"

"Anything for you" i end the song happily and stand up from the piano and give toby a quick kiss on the head.

"Wear you going mum" he asks turning around i smile sweetly at him.

"Just to tidy up the bakehouse be back in a tick" i reply i walk down to the bake house and open the door evidently i smell the foul stench of death and i cover my nose with my hands. Some days i wonder why i do this. I see the four dead bodies in a large pile on the floor and i shake my head. They've only been dead a couple hours. Part of me wants to just leave the corpse and deal with them tomorrow but i best dispose of them now. I start cutting the body up into pieces and chucking them into the fire.

"Nellie" a voice that i recognise as sweeney calls from the top of the stares i hear footsteps and see sweney come into the light.

"Need any help you must be tired" he states i shrug my shoulders but nod. Sweeney pulls a body on to the table and start to cut it up same as me. We work in silence for a moment not saying a word after we finish with two of the body's sweeney brings up the man who was hitting on me i take extra pleasure in cutting him up.

"He was a horrid person" sweeney states cutting his leg into pieces.

"I'm sure he was dear" i reply frowning at the body. I have an eerie feeling that if sweeney wouldn't have gotten back for him he would have came back for me. Men like him seem to be everywhere these days. Me who think women are there right and feel no shame in taking what they want from them. Sam as the judge and the beedle.

" he would take advantage of the women in the female ward and then brag about it to the other guards " he says and i shake my head in disapproval sometimes i hate that sweeney kills but then there are men like him who dont deserve the air they breath.

"Well good thing you offed them then" i reply enthosactly. I look at his face in the dim light and i see a somber expression cross him face. I'm sure it must be hard for him seeing these men and having to relive his past all the hurt and pain he's been through.

"You alright Mr T" i ask wiping my bloody hands on my dress and placing one on his shoulder

"Yeah its just if they're looking for me how long till they send more" he states throwing the last of the body parts then the oven. I look al the pile of flesh and know i'm going to have to clean it out tomorrow.

"I dont know dear but we don't have to worry about that just yet" i reply smiling he wipes his hands off and staring off into space.

"I'm scared nell for you the boy the baby if they send more those men aren't the worst of them" he says and looks down almost as if he's ashamed. I smile sweetly at him. The scary demon barber afraid but i suppose were all afraid of something and that's what makes us human

"One day at a time love " i say i grab his hand and bring him up to the shop i look and see toby asleep in his bed. I go back to sweeney and poor him a glass of gin.

"I can't sleep knowing there out there" he says finishing the glass and he runs a hand through his hair

"Poor thing " i mumble honestly placing my hand on his sweetly. I haven't forgiven him completely but i know i still love him and he needs me just as much as i need him

"Could i stay with you again. I sleep better next to you... always have" he asks a little unsure he pours another glass of gin and drinks it down. I hesitated for a moment before i reply.

"Of course love" i say i remember the other night when he stayed with me it felt so nice and warm that was the best night sleep i've had since i left him. He looks up at me and smiles a boyish grin we walk to my room and i go and change into a loose fitting nightgown i walk back in the room and sweeney is already under the covers. I climb in next to him. There's an awkward silence for a moment wear only the sound of are breathing can be heard.

"Nellie" he says my name breaking the silence and i turn to look at him.

"You still love me don't just a little bit right... you don't hate me" he says rambling a little bit i can see a glint of vulnerability in his dark eyes.

"I don't hate you sweeney, even if i wanted to it's just it's so hard" i reply starting to cry a little i don't really know how i fell of course i still love him but all the pain and suffering i've been through in my life, i just don't know if i can handle it anymore.

"Shhh shh im sorry i didnt mean to upset you" he say apologetically and he pulls me closer to him.

"I dont know how i fell sweeny i really don't" i state wiping my eyes. I wish i could give him an answer but i don't know maybe we weren't meant to be together. People say you would never hurt someone you love but that's not true its the ones you love you hurt the most.

"I love you" he whispers in to my hair as he runs his hands on my back soothingly

"I know" i say simply closing my eyes as i fell asleep over take me. My do i feel so safe in his arms when he's the one who hurt me. Now of course he's not the only one who's ever hurt me i've been manhandled before but something about him just feels so right but i know it's wrong. Isnt it?