Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Lilian's POV

I got up and Carl was still asleep. I smiled and got up carefully. I got dressed and headed to the cafeteria.

I walked over and started talking to Kaleb until I heard a gun shot. Everyone went outside. I stayed and took Judith back to my cell.

Carl was now awake. I put Judith on the floor and have her some toys. I saw Carl grab a gun and a knife. "Stay here." He said. Before he can go anywhere I grabbed his arm and shook my head.

"You stay too. Please." I said. He nodded and out the gun and knife up and sat down next to me. I laid down and watch Judith and giggled. Carl smiles at me.

I laid my head on his chest and played with his hand. I soon fell asleep.

___________________________

Carls POV

I smiled at Lilian. I put her next to me and got up and grabbed my gun and knife and kisses her cheek.

I went outside to see the old governors men that we didn't kill. I glared at them. I walked over and stood beside Daryl. He looked at me. "Where's Lilian and Judith?" He asked.

I pointed to the prison. He nodded. "We've got a baby and another one on the way. We need this place to be safe!" Dad yelled.

"Show proof!!" One of them yelled. Everyone looked at me and I shook my head. "Your not touching them over my god damn dead ass body." I yelled.

"That can be arranged!!" One of them said and pulled out a gun. Someone shot all him. We turned around to see Lilian covered in blood.

She walked over and started shooting at them. Daryl and Andrea helped. After that they were all dead. I ran over and hugged Lilian. "Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded.

"Some of the men came in and tried to take stuff so I had to kill them. Judith is with Sasha." She said. We all walked inside.

Once Judith saw Lilian she ran over and hugged her legs. I smiled wide.

___________________________

2 months later

Lilian's POV

Today is Carl and mine's wedding. I smiled to myself. I've been showing for the past couple of weeks.

Well about an half hour ago me and Carl did get married but still. We walked over to the cake.

As last time we had a cake fight. "Hey you guys are supposed to eat it!" Dad said picking up a piece of cake off the floor eating it. Everyone said "EWWW."

I laughed and walked inside and changed into something more comfy and went back outside.

Carl smiled at me. And bent down and kissed my stomach softly. I smiled. He came up and kissed. I had a handful of cake in my hand and put it ontop of his head and laughed.

After everything went on we went inside and took showers. When I was done. It was only me and Beth in the shower room. We heard a noise that sounded like yelling.

"Do you hear that?" Beth whispered. I nodded and grabbed a knife from my pants pocket. We walked outside and our eyes widen.

Karen and David laid there burned. I grabbed a gun and shot it for everyone to stop yelling. "Stop it now!! What the hell is going on?" Both me and Beth said at the same time. Everyone looked at us.

"Nothing." Tyreese said.

"Bullshit." I said. Everyone got up and looked at me.

"Someone burned Karen and David." Tyreese said pissed off. My eyes widened. I looked around and my eyes landed on Rick. He looked horrible. I went over and helped him inside. (A/N: I know I'm doing things out of order but oh well)

I sat him in a chair in the cafeteria and went to go get Hershel. I sighed and went to my cell. I looked at Carl.

"What happened I heard a gun shot?!" He said getting up. He hugged me. I kissed his cheek softly.

"I'm fine. I had to shoot a gun for everyone to stop fighting. Karen and David are dead." I mumbled the last part.

He looked at me and hugged my waist and kissed my stomach. "Make sure mommy doesn't do stupid shit." He whispered. I laughed and he smiled.

We both laid down and fell asleep.