Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Lilian's POV

I was sleeping peacefully but suddenly started having a nightmare.

**Dream**

I walked into the prison. I looked everywhere for everyone. I saw blood splattered all along the walls. I heard footsteps.

I hid just incase. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Glenn but it wasn't really him. Walker Glenn.

I gasped. He turned around and walked towards me. I screamed and saw everyone as walkers. I just say there and let them tear me apart while I was screaming.

**End of Dream**

Someone shaking me awake. I bolted up screaming and breathing heavily. I put my head in my hands.

"Shhh it was only a dream." Dad said rubbing my back. I nodded and hugged him crying. He picked me up and wrapped a blanket around me.

He walked to the cafeteria holding me. "Daddy?" I whispered and looked at him.

"Yes Lil?" He whispered rubbing my back. "Promise me you won't turn into one of them." I whispered. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

We walked into the cafeteria. Everyone looked at us. "She's fine just a bad dream." Dad said.

He sat down holding me. Kaleb came over and handed me some pretzels. I ate them slowly. I soon fell back asleep.

___________________________

Carls POV

I went on a run with my dad and Glenn. I hate leaving Lilian. I sighed to myself. We packed up all of the stuff we needed and drove back to the prison.

We walked in. Dad, Glenn and I looked at Daryl who was holding Lilian. I walked over. "She had a nightmare." Daryl said. I nodded.

"She has been having them. I'm starting to get worried." Andrea said. I took Lilian from Daryl and sat down and played with her hair.

She snuggled into me. I smiled and rubbed her back. "She seems to only have nightmares when Carl isn't in the room." Daryl said. Everyone one looked at me.

"Let me try something." Dad said. He took her. She started squirming and screamed. He handed her back to me. She stopped screaming and squirming and snuggled into me.

"Wow." Dad said. Everybody nodded. Lilian woke up slowly and hid her face in my chest.

She took my hand and squeezed it and smiled. I kisses her cheek.