Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Lilian's POV

I woke up to the sound of a gun shot. I ran out of my cell with only a robe on my mom found on a run. I went to the cafeteria to find Beth holding a gun. "What the hell is going on?" I asked looking at everyone.

"Trying to make them stop fighting. I'm sorry I woke you. Go back to sleep." She said and I nodded. I went back to my cell. I yawned and crawled back into bed. Carl was out on a run.

I fell back asleep. I had a peaceful dream. Someone came in. "Babe wake up." Carl whispered. I covered my head with the covers. He chuckled.

He picked me up and took me to the cafeteria. "Sleepy head." He said. I hit his arm playfully and giggled. He smiled and sat down.

Dad got the electricity working so now we have hot meals. For breakfast we are having eggs. I laid my head on Carl's chest and closed my eyes.

"Lil. Wake up." Dad said. I flipped him off and everyone laughed.

"You can eat then go back to sleep." Carl said. I nodded and ate. I helped with the dishes and walked with Carl to our cell. I laid down and fell asleep.

___________________________

4 months later

I looked like a balloon. I sighed and put on sweatpants and a hoodie. I sat down slowly. Carl came in and picked me up and sat me in his lap. He laid his hands on my stomach.

"I wish we knew what it is." He said and sighed. I nodded in agreement. I laid my head on his chest. He rubbed my back.

"Come on let's go for a walk." He said. I got up slowly with his help. Being 6 months pregnant isn't easy.

He held my hand as we walked down the hall. Everyone was in the cafeteria.

We saw Rick. "Lilian can I talk to you?" He asked. I nodded and kissed Carl.

Rick and I walked to the tombs and talked about the phone calls we've been getting. After that we both got up and looked out the window. I looked over and saw Amy. I looked at Rick and tapped his shoulder.

I pointed to where Amy is. "Amy." I whispered. He gasped. He saw it too. He turned around and looked somewhere. I saw a women in a white dress.

"Lori." He said. They both came over to us. Amy hugged me. I didn't know to believe it or not. I started crying hugging. I looked at Rick he was crying while hugging Lori.

Lori looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and tears fell. She come over and hugged me. I hugged back. "Keep Carl out of trouble." She said and laughed. I smiled and nodded.

"This is our own little secret you can't tell anybody." Amy said. We both nodded and walked to the cafeteria with Lori and Amy behind us.

Once we got to the cafeteria everyone looked at us. We just smiled like idiots. "They can't see us. Only you two can." Lori said. I sat down beside Carl and Kaleb.

Rick looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and we both look at Lori and Amy and smiled more.

Wow. Amy and Lori are ghost. Weird ikr