Chapter 16

Chapter 15

Lilian's POV

I stared at nothing. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Carl. He picked me up and rubbed my stomach.

I smiled and play with his hair.

Everybody was setting up tents outside because today we were camping outside. I laid my head on Carls chest.

Dad made a fire. Beth came over a whispered something in my ear and nodded. Everybody looked at us weird. I got up slowly. Me and Beth grabbed stuff to make s'mores we found a week ago.

We came back and everyone gasped. We laughed and we all made s'mores. Carl and I went into our tent I fell asleep.

___________________________

Carls POV

I laid with Lilian who was now asleep. I put my hands on her stomach. The baby started kicking. I smiled she moved a little.

Beth came in with some extra blankets. I took them and wrapped them around us.

•In the morning•

I woke up to everybody outside of our tent. Lilian woke up and flipped them off and hid under the blankets. "Wake up." Dad said.

Everyone smiled. Lilian went back to sleep. Judith came in and laid down next to Lilian. "You watch her." I told Judith. She nodded and smiled.

I walked out of the tent and went over to where everybody was. "Where's Lilian?" Daryl asked.

"She fell back asleep. I'm letting her sleep and Judith is in their with her." I said and he nodded. I grabbed someone of the oatmeal Carol made and ate.

___________________________

Lilian's POV

I woke up and saw Judith. She smiled at me. "Lil!" She said excited. I smiled.

"Hey Judy." I said smiling. I changed clothes. I wore sweatpants and a hoodie. I walked out of the tent and Judith followed. I smiled.

"Morning." Everyone said. I smiled and grabbed some oatmeal. I sat down slowly next to Carl and ate. Judith ate also