Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Lilian's POV

In the morning I got up and sighed. I don't feel like doing anything today. I dressed in a plaid shirt and short shorts. I know I'm pregnant but still.

I walked down the hall and into the cafeteria. Judith ran over. "Lil!!!" She yelled. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

She was the only one beside me that was awake. "Why are you in here by yourself?" I asked. She shrugged.

I went to kitchen and grabbed granola bars for us. We ate. Dad and mom came into the room. They smiled. "Morning Lil." Mom said.

"Morning. Where's Kaleb?" I asked. They pointed to a cell. I nodded and started eating again. Dad took Judith.

I smiled. Rick came out of his cell smiling. "Lilian can I talk to you?" He asked. I nodded and got up and followed him into the tombs.

"I only wanted to tell you this. Every since Lori died I have been getting calls from this phone." He said and pointed to the phone. I walked over to it. It rang.

We looked at each other. I slowly picked it up. "Hello?" I asked. I looked at Rick. I sat the phone down so we both can hear it.

"Hello Lilian. We are all safe here. Think of everyone you've lost. We are all here. Safe and sound." Someone said.

"Who are you?" I asked. Rick and I looked at the phone.

"Amy." She said. Tears started falling.

"And Lori." Another person said. I looked at Rick. I quickly put the phone up and hugged Rick. We cried for about 20 minutes and started walking back to the cafeteria.

Everyone looked at us. We stayed quiet and just sat down on a bench. I stared at a picture of Amy and I. Tears fell and I looked at Rick. He was looking at a photo of Lori.

Carl walked in. "Okay you guys need to tell us what the hell is going on?" Glenn said. Carl looked at us.

"You won't believe us." I mumbled.

"We could show it to you." Rick mumbled and got up. I followed. Everyone followed also.

We went over to the phone and it rang again. Everyone's eyes widened. I picked it up. "Amy. Lori." I said. I put the phone down so everyone can hear.

"Lilian. I want you to know you and the group are safe. We are safe here. Andrea keep Lilian, Kaleb and Daryl safe. Kaleb be nice to your sister. Daryl don't hurt anyone. And Lilian be the fighter you have always been but be careful. Stay strong for the others. Carl needs you. We all need you." Amy said.

Tears fell. "Rick I need you to stay strong for the others. Everybody needs you. Carl be good and take care of your new family. Make sure Lilian is safe. Keep everyone safe. And baby Judith. Behave for everyone. I love you guys. You can beat this world." Lori said.

"Daryl, Andrea, Lilian and Kaleb I want you to know I love you guys. Lilian kick some ass when your able to." I heard Merle say from the phone. I smiled a little. I hung up the phone. Everyone was in tears.

"See." I said tears falling. We all did a group hug crying and smiling.