Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Carls POV

I was on a run with the guys when the walkie talkie went off in the car. It was Maggie.

"Guy get back here now!!!! Lilian's in labor.!!!!" She yelled into the walkie talkie. Dad stopped the car and my eyes widened.

Dad drove fast back. Andrea ran out and opened the gate. Once the car stopped I got out and ran inside. Maggie showed me where Lilian was.

I walked in and ran over to her and hugged her. She hugged back. I looked at her. "I shouldn't have left." I whispered.

"It's fine." She whispered back. She started clutching my hand. I put my other hand on her stomach. I knew she was having a contraction. Hershel came in.

"She's now 10 centimeters now and you know what that means. Everyone out of the room except for Carl." He said.

Everyone left. I knelt down beside Lilian and held her hand. I kissed her cheek.

___________________________

20 minutes later

It's a boy. Lilian was still alive and I was happy. I was crying happy tears and so was Lilian. I was holding him and walked to where the others were.

They were in the cafeteria. Andreas the one who saw me first and got up. Everyone looked over at me. I was still holding him and had tears falling.

"It's a boy." I said happily. Everyone smiled and hugged each other. I walked back with the others falling. I said down next to Lilian. I smiled.

I handed her him. "You know I like the name Kaleb." I whispered.

"I do to." She whispered back smiling.