Chapter 21

Chapter 21
____________

Carls POV

The new girl had started kissing her and I let her. Why would I let her? I'm so stupid? What the hell is wrong with me?

After that I went around looking for Lilian and the rest of the dixons. They were gone. I went to find my dad. I ran over to him. "Where is lilian and Kody?" I asked him.

"They left. Lilian saw you kissing that girl Carl." My dad said a little coldly. I looked down and ran back inside crying.
___________________________

Lilian's POV

I was now asleep in terminus with my family. I missed Carl but what he did was wrong. I sighed softly in my sleep.

I was having a nightmare. Walkers everywhere. I couldn't stop them. Everyone I knew. Gone.

I woke up screaming and crying. I breathed heavily. I took deep breaths. I then looked down at my pale hands.

'What if this place is a lie. What if it's not safe?' I thought to myself. I looked down. I looked over at Kody who was still sleeping.
___________________________

6 years later

Lilian's POV

It's been 6 years since Carl. 6 years since Kody was born. 4 years since terminus got over run. My family and I were making our way back to the prison.

Once we got there it was still there. Someone came outside. Rick. My eyes widened. Rick looked over at is a smile appeared on his face.

Kody was the last one out of the car. I held his hand and walked inside. I looked around. Kody reached up to me. I picked him up and kissed his cheek.

I then saw 2 people come. Carl and that girl. My heart shattered once again.