"How you gonna act like that"

Y/N pov

I haven't really been talking to Odell lately I'm just really tired from work and now he all mad and upset.😒😏
"So you still gon act like that",Y/N said .Odell looked at her and shook his head ."alright you wanna act like that don't bother coming to bed you can sleep on the couch ", Y/N stormed upstairs and slammed the door

Odell's POV

I know good and well she didn't just slam that damn door .Odell walked up the stairs."Y/N ...!!! Open the door ", Odell said. "No you getting on my nerves and I really don't have time for your BS today ",Y/N yelled back . Odell rattled on the door. "Y/N baby open the door stop acting crazy ,I was just playing",he said back .It was silent for a while ,then the door opened ."why do you play so much babe ",Y/N said reaching for a hug .Odell hugged her back ."Because I love your reaction", he said laughing.Y/N hit him playfully ."I'm sorry baby ", he said still laughing."whatever ",Y/N said ." I love you ",Odell said looking in her eyes.Y/N looked away like she didn't hear him." Damn so you ain't gonna say it back I see how it is ",Odell said laying on the bed .Y/N jumped on top of him and kissed him all over."You know I love your sexy ass ",Y/N said. He smiled and kissed her back ."Mmmh That's what I thought ",Odell said .

Hey guys I hope you liked this story. I will be making one every Friday and Saturday.
Ohh and follow me and add this story to your library for updates and stuff.😛

XOXO Tiny 💋

Odell Beckham imagines ❤️😩😝जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें