Stepbrother🌚

My dad has been dating this lady name heather for about a couple of months now and he's just now telling me about her. I felt hurt a little because me and my dad tell each other everything. I am the only child .My mom passed away a few days after my birth so I never got to know her because I was so young. Everyday I wish I could meet her. I am very spoiled my daddy gets me whatever I want and I am greatful to have him in my life .

......

"Hey sweetheart how was school"
I put my backpack down and plopped on the couch next to him.
"Tiresome , did you cook anything I'm starving"I rubbed my stomach
"Uhh no we're going over to a friends house tonight for dinner"
"Ohh okay hopefully sammy because I could sure use some of his fettuccine right now" (samual "Sammy" is my dads good friend from high school)
"No not Sam, Were going to heathers house"
I looked at him in confusion
"Who is that"
He looked around
"This women I've been dating for a while"
I opened my mouth in shock
"Why didn't you tell me , I gotta find something nice to wear, figured out what I'm gonna wear ohh god dad" I ran up the stairs
I was so happy for my dad I just want to see what this lady looks like and I wonder if she has any kids I always wanted a little brother or sister.

"Maw guess who has a girlfriend"
"Who" my grandma looks at the camera closer
"Dad" I smiled while trying to whisper
"What and he didn't tell me hold on" the FaceTime call ended

A few seconds later I heard ringing coming from downstairs I knew it was maw .

..
I came down the stairs dressed and ready to go.
"You had to tell her"
He said referring to grandma
I laughed "sorry it just came out"
Then we were on our way to the lady's house.

...

When we pulled up I saw a fine boy with blonde tips about my age mowing the grass with his shirt off .

We made eye contact and I was staring for a while

We made eye contact and I was staring for a while .
"This just got interesting"I thought to myself

......

Part2 😌