Teen pregnacy 2

Odell POV :
I haven't been the same since y/n told me she was pregnant and I feel real bad for what I said to her I would apologize but she's been ignoring me for a few weeks . I'm still trying to figure out a way to tell my parents.

"Son where's y/n , usually she'll be over here helping your mom with dinner" dad asked . "Uhh she's going through girl things". I lied quickly  "ooh I know how that feels maybe I should make her a basket". "You don..". I started "thats a good idea and O you can give it to her". I fake smiled "and take a picture with it I want to show my Facebook friends".

......

When I got to her house I seen 2 lights on then I knocked . Her mom opened it .
"Odell heyyy come in", she hugged me
"Is y/n home".
"Yeah she's in her room", she looked at the basket "what's this".
"My mom made it for her"
She smiled "how lovely tell your mom to call me hear"
"Yes ma'am" I walked up the steps and I was greeted by y/n's little brother CJ.
"ODDIE", he yelled I picked him up
"Wassup lil man", I spun him around
"Again Again" he begged. Y/n came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her . I put CJ down . "Imma play with you in a min", I told him bringing him to his room. When I came back y/n's room door was closed . "Y/N can we talk"

"Go away"
"Baby please open the door I'm sorry"
"No I'm changing"
I made a face "girl I already know what you look like naked  you be.."

the door flew opened and she laughed and hit me

the door flew opened and she laughed and hit me .
"What it's true"I said walking in
"You gonna get me in trouble"she closed the door. "What's this for", she pointed at the basket
"You , I told my mama that you were going through some girl problems"
She shook her head "tell her I said thanks"
I sat on the bed "so how are we gonna tell them" she looked at me crazy
"I thought you didn't want nothing to do with me or the baby"
I kissed her "I was just shocked and I didn't know what to say but I'm gonna be a man about it and take care of my family"
She took a deep breath "I thought I was gonna so this all by myself"
"I'm here and I'm gonna do everything in my power to take care of you both"

•••••
Look at him stepping up and being a man I wish boys were like that nowadays 😒
Vote share and follow my social media's
Twitter&Snap: destinyloveshbk
Insta: melanin_mvnroee
Love y'all
Xoxo Tiny 💋