My sisters fiance

My older sister jasmine is coming down from South Carolina today. We haven't seen her in three whole years . We miss her a lot .😕

It's five of us my mom and dad has 5 children my three older brothers jaxon Jeremy and jr who are grown in there 20's and my sister is 21 and of course I'm the youngest 18 .

(Justine)
...

" OHHHH MY BABY ", I heard my mom yell . I knew my sister was here I ran down the steps so quick.

I seen that she was giving everybody hugs and then she stopped and smiled when she seen me .

I ran and hugged her

" jas I missed you soooo much I can't wait to tell you wh..", she stopped me .

" hold up sis before you continue, I have an announcement to make ", she paused and me and my brothers were looking confused until my sister put her hand out .

It was beautiful

My mom was crying .

"So where the lucky guy at I wanna meet him ", he asked her.

"I had him wait in the car ", she walked outside called his name " baby come on".

"I can't wait to see who this dude is trynna marry my sister ", my brother jr said .

"Be nice jr", my mom eyed him .

"Hey mom well try ", jaxon said as they all laughed.

She walked back in my jaw nearly dropped when I saw him .
This is the same man I lost my virginity to about a week ago.

"This is my fiancé Odell Beckham ", she said proudly.
He kindly shook everyone's hands and hugged them .

When he got to me his face changed and as he hugged me he whispered .

"What are you doing here ", he asked

" no why are you here with my sister ", we were still hugging awkwardly.

" he likes Justine already isn't that cute ", my mom said .

" yeahhh real cute " I said lowly.

.....
Part 2???
It's game day baby 😜😜😜
Vote share and follow my social media's
Twitter&Snap: destinyloveshbk
Insta: melanin_mvnroee
Love y'all
Xoxo Tiny 💋