My Protecter 💘

"RAVEN RAVEN RAVEN" , people screamed my name outside of the car . 
"Is your seatbelt on", my sister Kayla asked from the front seat .
"Yeahh"
I was scrolling through my  insta , when all of a sudden the car started to shake .
"Again" I said
"What do you expect your a celebrity ray"
I mocked her
My fan base is HUGE I'm really grateful for them but  sometimes I want to live a normal life. I want to have. Real friends people who won't use me for clout , I wanna go out without the paparazzi in my face and I want to date ... someone who isn't a celebrity . I'm not asking for much.
••
I was in my theatre room watching a new movie when Kayla came in and turned on the lights
"HAYYY" I said annoyed
"Ray come here I have somebody I want you to meet" she told me
I pause the movie and got up
"I can't never have alone time In my own home"
"Girl if you don't come in here"
When I got to the hallway there was a man just standing there

••I was in my theatre room watching a new movie when Kayla came in and turned on the lights "HAYYY" I said annoyed "Ray come here I have somebody I want you to meet" she told me I pause the movie and got up "I can't never have alone time In my own...

"Umm who are you"
He was really Good looking and I looked a hot mess 🙃
"This is Odell your body guard" she said
"How you doin" he had a nice accent
"I'm fine ... what I need a bodyguard for"
"Because I'm not always gonna be here to protect you so I hired him for you"
"You should've just told me or something.. this is my life not yours Kay" I rolled my eyes
"Odell can you excuse us" Kayla grabbed my arm and pulled me to the next room
"Look I'm trying to be the best I can as your manager and your not making things better by being a Diva.. I just don't want you to get hurt"
I snatched my hand from her
"I'm not a kid anymore Kay I'm 2o years old I can make my own decisions and I just wish you would stop acting like my parent"
I could tell she was hurt about what I said
"I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT TRY to raise you the best I can since they died you should be greatly that you have somebody in your life who cares and want the best for you" tears fell down her face and she walked out the door .
Odell walked in
"I knoww it's not a good time to say this but your place is dope"
"Thanks"
••••
"Where di..." I walked in Odell's room to see him in a towel . Hot daddy 😭
He looked at me
"Sorry" i started to walk out
"Nahh you good what is it" he said
"I was trying to see if you knew where my sister went"
He was in the mirror fixing his hair
"Yeahh she said something about going to Dallas"
I couldn't take my eyes off him
He was talking but I was zoned out .
"That's cool" he asked
"Uhhh huh"
"Said my friends throwing a party you wanna come"
"Sure what kind of party"
"It's just a kickback"
"Okay I'll get dressed
••••••••
(Kayla)

 "That's cool" he asked "Uhhh huh""Said my friends throwing a party you wanna come""Sure what kind of party""It's just a kickback""Okay I'll get dressed ••••••••(Kayla)

Like comment and follow me for more updates 😉

Xoxo Tiny 💋