Her✨

Today I'm going with my son to a PTA meeting since his mother act like she can't take him  she usually takes him to things like this because of football but she's out who knows where not answering my phone calls .

(Trey )

*My son Trey is 9 and I love him to death but his mom is just a horrible person.
She trapped me years ago so that she can get my child support money . I was smart enough to marry her so that I wouldn't have to pay that shit .
I knew and she knew I wasn't just gonna walk out my sons life just like that . I'm just looking for someone to really understand me .
I've been stuck in this miserable marriage for 6 goin on 7 years . Me and his mom Tia barely even talk we even sleep in separate rooms. I'm just tired of playing house with her ass .
*

(Tia)

(Tia)

"Come on , T we gonna stay for 20 minutes so we can go pick up Sonny", I closed the car door .

Trey got out and held my hand
"Do we have to go dad these meetings are so boring", he groaned.
I chuckled
"Yes Unfortunately we do, now tie your shoe", I pointed to him .
As he was towing his shoe I looked over and saw a beautiful woman walking holding a little girls hand .
She looked up and smiled at me continuing to walk .

"Damn", I said as she walked passed
Trey raised his head up
"What".
"Boy come on and stop being nosey", we started walking towards the door.
The woman was in front of us so I jogged a little  to open the door .
"Thank you",she said then smiled
I blushed
man man man she fine

....
To be continued 👀☕️