My life isnt mines

I walk through the halls of my high school . People are staring. "Shoot I didn't cover it enough", I thought. "I'll just act like it's not there". I stopped by my locker . "Heyy be..what happened to your face". My best friend Odell grabbed my face. "It's nothing", I say walking off. "WTF Y/N , this is bad look at yourself I can't let you go back home to him".he said . "No I'm okay", he turns my head to him. "Look at me y/n and tell me that your okay". I stare at him then tears start rolling down . He hugged me "I'm here". He told me . Minutes later we were both in the principals office. "So what exactly happened to you y/n" Mr Howard asked. I played with my fingers. Odell held my hand and I looked at him . "Well when I got up this morning I began my normal everyday routine then my dad asked where his keys were and I said I didn't know and I walked off he followed me in the bathroom then charged at me me hitting me over and over again he thought that I snuck out last night and took the car . Then my mom jumped in trying to save me but he started hitting her and I tried to get him off of her and he punched me in the face", I wiped my tears. "And this has happened before", I looked down "ye..yes", Odell rubbed my back. "Ms. Y/L/N, I'm gonna call c.p.s. How about you sit in the front office and wait for them". I nodded me and Odell walked out and say in the chairs lined up in the wall. "Y/n", Odell said . "Yeah". " I just want to let you know that I'm here you can talk to me and I'll ask my parents can you come live with us if you want". " Thanks O that really means a lot to me" ." I wish I could've been there I'm sorry you went through that alone". I hugged him " I wasn't alone I had you pushing me along".

......

This is a sad story but it can happen to anybody.