Best friend 😅

Odell's pov

Me and my best friend we kinda been you know messing  around for a lil minute .
We moved in together and
I don't know one day it just happened and we couldn't stop .

We're not together or anything I'm just playing around with her .

My best bad don't get me wrong I just like to see all the other options I have women throwing themselves at me

My best bad don't get me wrong I just like to see all the other options I have women throwing themselves at me .

She kinda catching feelings for me but I don't want no relationship right now .

I m a ladies man i won't give that up for nobody.
......
Y/n pov

I decided to bring my Best some lunch today and surprise him at practice with his favorite , rasin canes.

"where my best at ",I  asked Eli

"Hey y/n I think I seen him over there by the locker room

"Thanks e ", i dapped him down
I walked to where Odell was and he was standing by the locker kissing on some girl neck .

" when you gonna come see me ", he asked her pulling her to his waist .

She touched his lip

"When you get rid of your lil girlfriend then hit me up ".

He smacked his lips

"Mane that girl not my girlfriend why everybody keep saying that ", he said back .

"I seen y'all interacting with each other I can tell you really love her and she loves you too ", she started walking .

I hurried up and moved somewhere else so I can ease drop some more .

He grabbed her

"I don't know what you talking about all I want is you ", he got all up in her face .

I rolled my eyes and walked off to the parking lot.

My feelings were crushed .

I've given up my virginity to him and I feel so stupid . I can't believe I really have these feelings for him .

I put the rasin canes bag on his car and got in my car and left .
I cried all the way home .

....

Odell's pov

I was walking to my car with Eli and I saw a bag sitting on the top .

Who did this I thought

"Ohh Yeahh I think y/n brought it for you but I guess she couldn't find you so she put on your car "eli said opening his car door

"Good looking out man , I'll catch up with you tonight you still going ", I asked opening my door

He started his car
"Nahh my woman want me home tonight man "

I laughed

"See that's why I'm single now I don't need no women telling me I can and can't do something ".

"I thought you and ole girl were a thing ", he looked at me

I shook my head

"Well y'all have a strong relationship and everybody sees it o", he put his glasses on.

"Man that's my best friend I ain't worried bout no broads " , I started my car and pulled my phone out .

"You'll realize it one day "with that he pulled off

"REALIZE WHAT ", I yelled and he continued driving away .

I m not trynna hear that today
....

What do you guys think ?
Part 2???🤔👀