Broken 💔 2

I woke up so excited to tell Odell the news but at the same time I was scared. I texted him and told him to come home .
While I cooked his favorite breakfast I've been acting like a Brat lately and it's because I'm pregnant. I should've known .
••••
I just made it home and I was thinking of a way to tell Amya that I cheated on her . This is gonna break her heart. I walked in and smelled strawberry Pancakes my favorite.
This is gonna be hard
"Hey baby" she ran up to me and kissed me . " I made your favorite" she smiled big .
"I see baby..." I just looked at her cooking in my shirt and looking happy but I can't keep this from her .

" I just looked at her cooking in my shirt and looking happy but I can't keep this from her

"Baby come sit down I have something to tell you" I told her .
She smiled at me and moved the pot off the stove.
"I have something to tell you too" she ran to the back
"Okay close your eyes"
I did
"Now open them"
She told there smiled big
I looked down to see 3 pregnancy tests
I was excited
"AWWWE BABYGIRL WERE GONNA START A FAMILY" I picked her up and spun her around.
"This is why I've been acting so moody and before you say anything I just want to tell you I'm sorry for acting like that" she looked me in the eyes .
"You good mama" I kissed her
"Now what did you have to tell me" she sat down

"UHH ...I WANNA BUY US  A HOUSE"
She jumped up and down
"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU BABY OHH I GOTTA GO CALL MY MA" she ran out .
I couldn't tell her 😞

•••••
Y'all QUEEN NAJIA IS PREGNANT ❗️❗️
I was typing my story when I got a notification on instagram saying it . I'm so happy for her .
Team girl 💗