Caught 👀

Y/n Pov
"Are you dating Odell ?, " the girl asked . I looked around and nodded my head . " why is there .. a..a problem or something ", I said feeling some type of way . " Hi I'm jasmine and I have a child for Odell she's 1  he never told me he had a girlfriend ", she continued as I tuned her out . I couldn't believe it . He cheated on me after everything we've been through. We've been together for 3 years and I'm just hearing about a baby that's not from me . My eyes began to water .
" thank you for telling me jasmine and umm can I ask for your number" I asked politely. " yeah sure that's fine", she said as she began to write her number down . She walked away and I was still shocked . I went inside and I began to call Odell. And boyy was I pissed . The phone rang but I was sent to voicemail and I called 3 more times and I sent to voicemail each time. I put my phone down and went in the room and began packing his belongings while crying at the same time. The front opened and I heard his voice. " Baby ", he yelled. " baby " he yelled again coming closer to the room door . He opens the door and I look up .
" baby , what's going on ", he said reaching to pick me up. I jerked away . " look Odell I only want ask you once ," I say still crying "did you sleep with a girl named jasmine". He looked down to the ground and got on his knees in front of you . " y/n look it was a mistake I was drunk and I regret it please forgive me I was dumb ", he begged. " well your mistake lead to a baby", I said and continued packing his things ." I didn't want you to find out like this  ", he said rubbing his face . I sighed "her baby is one so that means you've been lying to me for a whole year O and you've had her over at my house you crossed the line right there . How dare you fucking keep this a secret from me I thought we were closer than that ", I said as I slapped him. He held his face . "Look baby I'm sorry I didn..", I cut him off. " GET OUT OF MY HOUSE O NOOWW!!!", I throw his things at him . "GET OUT ! GET OUT ! ", I repeated while crying. He got his things and left . I was left on the floor crying.