Love dont cost a thing

(Megan ^^^)

It's the day of my best friends wedding day and I couldn't be more happy for him but I just feel like it all happened too fast . He met this girl 7months ago you can't fall in love that fast right . I guess it's just me because he loves that girl to death and I don't want to ruin his big day .

*knock knock*
I say walking in the brides room she looked so excited "oooh Megan you look beautiful Megan"she said with her country accent .

*knock knock*I say walking in the brides room she looked so excited "oooh Megan you look beautiful Megan"she said with her country accent

(Catherine)
I smiled you look beautiful too Catherine are you nervous", I asked . She huffed "not at all hun I'm marrying the man of my dreams I couldn't b more happier". I nodded "ohh here I want you to give this to Odell for me" she handed me a box "Yeahh of course"I took it and walked out . This is a nice gift I went to my purse to get my phone it wasn't in there "shoot"
I turned back to the room to go get it

"And get this his family has been rich for generations so when I divorce him I'll get the bulk of his money" Catherine told some girl
I almost went in there and acted a fool but imma tell Odell first before it's too late.

I walked In Odell's room and he was fixing his tie
"Heyy just the person I wanted to see can y...uhh aye y'all step out real quick", he told his groomsmen and they left
"What's wrong"
This is gonna year him apart
"Okay just now I overheard cat talking to someone and she said she's just using you"
He looked at me with a blank stare I knew he was upset
"You know it's real funny how you would lie about cat like this on our wedding day, I know you don't like her but you have to get over it or leave because im marrying her and there's nothing you can do about it"
Tears formed in my eyes and I took off
Before I left I went to Catherine's room to tell her off
"Catherine your a low down dirty bitch" I pointed at her . "What are you talking about Megan" she acted innocent
"Girl please I know what your doing using Odell for what he have well that's not about to slide with me"
She laughed and walked closer "if you think he will believe you over me nice try because he worships me now move", her and her bridesmaids walked out the door .
But guess who was standing there when they opened it
Odell
"Honestly it's bad l.."
"Save it cat I heard everything you said and your wrong I believe my best friend over anybody that's why I had to come down here to tell you the wedding is off"he yelled.
She threw  a fit and stormed off
"I knew you would believe me"I hugged him
" yeah I was in shock at first but i know you never lie to me"

.......
It's been forever 😕
I have so many surprises for you guys

Xoxo Tiny💛