My sisters fiance 6

"Nice of You two to join us" my dad said as me and Odell walked downstairs. I put a fake smile on my face . I knew good and well I didn't want to be here with him. Odell sat on the couch and I sat on the arm. "So have you thought about the location of the wedding", my mom asked . "Umm I know I want it here but probably an outside wedding", I said my phone buzzed . "Ohhh a spring wedding then that would be nice", my mom said . "Jas your mom is talking to you", my dad said . "Ohhh Yeah a spring wedding with pretty flowers and stuff", I said still on my phone . "You okay", Odell asked . "Yeah I'm fine", I replied back . "Aye Jaz you and Odell all over insta", Jeremy yelled . I shook my head "I'm going to the bathroom", I whispered to Odell before walking off . I went in he bathroom and locked the door. "Hello", I answered the phone. "Baby I want to see you". It was Jarvis. (I know you're wondering why Juice is calling me well when Odell was away one weekend Jarvis cane over to hang out with O but instead he chilled with me for a few hours . And one thing led to another and we hooked up . It wasn't just once it was multiple times I don't know it's like we're addicted to each other we can't stop) "I know Jarvis I miss you too but I won't be back for another 3 weeks", I said to him.  " I can't take this anymore jazmine I want to be with you", I sighed "I know I just have to find the right time to tell him". "You better"."Well let me get going before he comes looking for me love you ", I said .
"I love you too text me", he hung up . I flushed the toilet then turned the water in acting like I was washing my hands. When I was done I opened the door and Odell was standing there .

 When I was done I opened the door and Odell was standing there

.....
Juicy juicy juicy ☕️☕️☕️