Runaway love 😔

Odell's pov

I was sitting in the living room waiting for y/n to come home . She's been gone since this morning. I called her 3 times no answer. I grabbed my keys and drove to her job. "Excuse me is y/n here" . The lady looked away "umm I'm sorry I can't give out employees information would you like to leave her a message" the lady asked . "What the h.. no I'm her boyfriend Odell just tell me if she's here or not". "I can't do that" she said . I banged my hand on the front desk. The lady jumped ."WHERE IS YOUR MANAGER THIS IS SOME BULL" I yelled . She walked off and disappeared down the hall. Seconds later 2 men came from the back. "Yes sir is there a problem" the 1st man asked . "Uhh Yeah I'm looking for my girlfriend she didn't come home last night". The 2nd man shook his head " we can't tell you that sir it's against our employee policy". Now I was mad "FUCK YO POLICY MAN , Y/N ,Y/N bring ya ass out here"

Y/n POV

I jumped to the door opening . "Okay he's here I'm gonna get you out of here" . I nodded.It was Lara from the front desk . We walked out the door and looked down the hall . I heard Odell yelling my name and I got scared. "Maybe I should go with him" I told her. She grabbed my arm "no you know he's dangerous just come with me" . I followed her through the emergency exit and hoped in her car . "Relax your free now"she said . I laid back relived and she started driving. The whole car ride I thought about the first time he hit me .
*Flashback*
Odell just came home from yet another loss against the cowboys and I could tell he was upset. "Hey baby" I kissed him and sat next to him. I stared at him . "What" he said. " don't be angry babe it's just a stupid game" . He looked at me " What"he asked . "Babe don't take this personal but there's more to life than football" I said . "It's just a stupid game huh" he slapped me  I held my face "now that's just a stupid slap" he walked off . "What the hell is wrong with you don't put your hands on me like that" I said pointing at him . "And What the hell you gone do to me" . I kicked him in the nuts with all my might . Then he charged at me hitting me over and over . When he was finished he left me there on the floor . I felt stuck and disgusted with him .*

"Y/n did you hear me" . "Huh I'm sorry" I said "I said come on". We both got out the car and went inside her house.  I sighed "Thank you for saving me" I hugged her "no problem girl it was the right thing to do I'm just glad I saved you before he hurt you worse than he did already" . I sat there and thought for a second
" so you think I'm safe now" I asked . "Definitely he won't know your here"

.......

What did you think 🤔