Drama

I walked through the front door from a long day at work and I see Odell on he couch

"Hey baby, where's Layla ",I kissed his neck "she sleep", he said dryly . Okay that's strange usually he beats me to the door . I sat my purse down and sat next to him . "What's wrong babe". I asked "nothin" something was off  I got up and stood in front of him "okay did I do something wron..". "Y/n I'm good can you please move I can't see", he said with an attitude. "Woooow okay" I walked off .  Now I was upset because I can see that somethings wrong with him and he's not telling me . I went to Layla's room to go check on her .

.....LATER THAT NIGHT....

I had been In the bed for a few hours watching 'Jane the virgin'.  Odell just walked in . I rolled my eyes and got on my phone . "What you doin", Odell asked. I ignored him "so your gonna ignore me like that". "Ohhh now you want to talk to me Odell", I said still on my phone.  "mann Here you go startin shit I'm not tryna argue with you" he huffed. "You started it , not talkin to me , now what's wrong", I questioned him . He put his hands on his face then looked at me . Something bad must've happened.

My mood changed and I turned towards him in concern. "I don't know how to tell you this because I know it will break your heart".  "your scaring me Odell what is it" I got up and walked over to him rubbing his back . "Promise me you won't get mad at me y/n, I fucked up". I nodded wanting to hear what he had to say .

"I just found out that .. that I have another baby on the way", he said looking in my eyes. My heart dropped. This is one of my worst fears being cheated on by the man  hat I married. He know has 3 kids , Layla and 2 other babies that haven't even been born yet .  I began crying. Odell tried to comfort me "GET OFF", I pushed him . " I'm sorry baby It was a mistake", I looked at him through my tears . "HOW IS IT A MISTAKE O HUH, YOU KNEW WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE DOING", I screamed. "I messed up". "Odell you cheated on me and I'm pregnant", he looked at me shook. "Why didn't you... " he started " No why didn't you tell me just keep it real with me is all I ask" i grabbed my phone. "Baby it happened a while back don't leave". I grabbed my purse "I don't give a damn how long ago you did it your supposed to tell me your wrong and I hate you" I yelled . I walked towards the door  and  I saw Layla standing there rubbing her eyes . "Mommy where are you going".

I smiled at her wiped my face then hugged and kissed her

I smiled at her wiped my face then hugged and kissed her . " I'll be back", I said leavin out the door

......

YALL How was that !!!!😌
Leave some comments 🤘🏾

How would you feel if your significant other had a baby that wasn't yours?❓

Part 2 coming soon