My sisters fiancé 7

Justine pov:

Months have passed and today's the day of the wedding . I really don't want to be here . I'm just over everything at this point. Of course odell never told my sister about me and him so I haven't at to either of them since they left the first time .

He tries to talk to me but I just ignore him . All he did was lie to me .

Everybody was finished getting ready we were waiting on our Que to line up.

"Boo what's wrong", mama asked me

I fake smiled

"I'm just sleepy", she rubbed my back

"You cute ma", I told her

She got up and did a walk

"I know huh", she stuck her tongue out

"I know huh", she stuck her tongue out .

"You a mess" I laughed

Me and my mama are very close I wish I could tell her what's been going on but I don't want to start no drama  with the family.

"Okay everyone it's showtime", the wedding planner yelled .

I rolled my eyes everybody was walking out I just stayed where I was .

•••••

Odell's POV

"Aye man you ready", jermey nudged me and we were walking out

"Aye man you ready", jermey nudged me and we were walking out .

"Yeahh in law"

"Where ya best man at", Justin asked fixing his hair .

"Ion even know I ain't talk to him in a min"

Right now I'm more upset than nervous

This is not what I wanted . I mean yeah jasmine a cool girl and all but her sister is the one I fell for . That sound bad but it's the truth. . I hurt Justine so bad that she won't even talk to me .

I saw Justine sitting in the bridesmaid room as we walked pass.

"Say I think I left my phone in tha back"