Mine ✨

"Daddy ", the twins (Kayley and kyliah) yelled .

I was dropping them off to their dad for a few hours while I went my yoga class .

Odell hugged them and they ran in the house .

We stood their silent for a few seconds.
I felt him staring at my body

I cleared my throat "here's their toy bag and changing close just in case , call me if you need me

I cleared my throat "here's their toy bag and changing close just in case , call me if you need me . ", I began to walk off.

"Destiny ",Odell called I turned around he was leaning against the door frame .

"I can't get a hey how you doin ", I rolled my eyes .he knows how to get to me .

"I'm sorry o now I have to go imma be late ", I got in the car and pulled off .

Everytime I look at him it brings up memories.

*history
Me and Odell hit it off the moment we met each other and we dated for 3 years and decided to get married our senior year . We had the twins 2 years later . We were a big happy family until I found out Odell cheated on me multiple times with his now girlfriend Asia I was torn and upset but I had to divorce bc I couldn't deal with the cheating and lies anymore. This all happened 3 years ago and we've been co parenting since then . Odell has apologized to me over a million times and begged me to come back but I refuse to look stupid again. I do have a man his name is Damiun( dame ) .we've been dating for a year and 3 months now and I love him so much . (He's a lawyer he's actually the lawyer that helped me with the divorce. ) He's just amazing to me and my baby girls . Odell feels salty sometimes because Dame wants me to have his babies but Odell said I'm not allowed to . Last time I checked he not my husband anymore so. I love how understanding Dame he doesn't mind me supporting o because he knows we will always have a connection.

*Dame 😊

I just miss destiny so much I still can't believe she moved on

.....
I just miss destiny so much I still can't believe she moved on .
I was popping popcorn for the girls were watching the Beauty and the beast for the hundredth time .

"Liah come get the popcorn it's finished ", she ran and grabbed the bowl.

"Thank you Daddy ", she kissed my cheek and walked to the living room .

I checked my phone

3 unread messages from Asia

I slid my phone in my pocket and sat with the girls .

"Daddy why can't you come stay with mommy and mr. Dame ", kaliey asked .

I laughed

" because there would be a lot of arguing and fighting baby ",

......
Vote share and follow my social media's
Twitter&Snap: destinyloveshbk
Insta: melanin_mvnroee
Love y'all
Xoxo Tiny 💋