My proffessor 3

"I'm so sorry" Mr.B said when I opened the door

 his dog jumped on him"No really it's okay Mr

. his dog jumped on him
"No really it's okay Mr.B , I don't mind I love animals"I said petting the dog . He attached his leash on him. "call me Odell" he flashed a smile . I nodded. We stood there awkwardly for a moment . "Do you smell something burning" he asked the smoke alarm went off "ohh shoot" I ran towards the kitchen and it was filled with flames . "WHERE IS YOUR EXTINGUISHER" he yelled . "It's under the kitchen sink ." I said sadly "ITS OKAY JUST RUN AND GRAB SOME OF YOUR THINGS I'll call the cops " "BE CAREFUL" I yelled to him . I ran down the hall and grabbed my big suitcase and stuffed all my clothes  shoes and pictures in it . "You got everything you need" he asked. I nodded something felt  off . "Where's Zeus(the dog)" I walked to the front and saw him in the corner whimpering . We left out my house and I watched it inflamed . "What am I gonna do now"

 I put my hand in my head "you can stay with me if it's okay with you" he said

I put my hand in my head "you can stay with me if it's okay with you" he said . I rose my head up in shock . "Really" I asked "Yeah why not" . I hugged him " thanks Mr. ... I mean Odell".

.....