Boron

Boron produced entirely by cosmic ray spallation and supernovae and not by stellar nucleosynthesis, it is a low abundance in the solar system and in the earth's crust.

-

The silence on the table is very suffocating. Grace glance at her daughter, who is very calm. It scares her when she's this calm over matters like this.

"So, what are you going to do?" Reinne snap her attention to her aunt Emy.

"Basically, I have to accept it,"

"You don't have to," Her uncle said.

She turn to them and speak with a cold voice. "And let your brothers handle grandpa's company? This is only thing we have left of grandpa's and your giving it away?"

"Ivy..." Her mother reached for her arm but she move away.

"No," she stared to loose her edge. "I'm not just gonna sit here and watch them laugh at our face again. Eight years, I held my mouth shut. Even during grandma's burial they insulted you in front of many people and to think those people you called brothers kicked us out of that place they called house."

"Let bygones be bygones, Ivy," her mother said.

"Really, ma?" She scoff. "No wonder why they easily abuse you."

"Iveanna!" Her father warned her.

She stood up. "No, listen to me, for once. This company was owned by grandpa. It was a gift from a friend. If this company will be inherited by your brother, I just hope grandpa's friend won't visit us in our sleep."

"But, Ivy," her mother tried to reasons out. "We already have the farm, your brothers are working already all thanks to you. For once, think about yourself."

"I'm thinking about myself right now," She sigh. "My decision is final. The reason I told you this was because I don't want to hide anything."

She watch her family sigh in defeat. They know she's right. She grab the papers and head to her room. She grab her trolley and stuff her clothes in.

"Are you sure of your decision?"

She look up to see her brother leaning by the door. "You were listening?"

"Its hard not to," he shrug and made himself comfortable in her bed. "You were talking in loud voices."

She nod. "Are you telling me not to do this also?"

"Nope. I know you can do it. Just don't over do yourself."

She nods. "I know. Now, leave. I have to pack."

After her brother leave, she grab her phone and dialled her ex boss's number.

"Kurt."

"Kurt, its Reinne."

"Reinne? Is their something wrong?"

"None. Its just that-- about the papers you gave me." She sat on her bean bag and stare at the papers on top of her table.

"I believe you have read it already?"

"Yeah," Kurt can hear the dilemma in her voice. "I have a lot of questions regarding the transfer."

"Very well then," Kurt let out a relief sigh. "We are still in town. We could met up tomorrow and talk it over on lunch?"

"Sure." There was a moment of pause. "Actually, we can have lunch here at our farm, if that is okay with you?"