Bromine

Author's Note right after the epilogue. I'll be posting up the next book and all other news in the A/N. Please stay tuned.

-

Epilogue

-

Bromine is the third lightest halogen, and is a fuming red-brown liquid at room temperature that evaporates readily to form a similarly colored gas.

-

"Slow down," Hayden assisted his eight month pregnant fiancée but Reinne ignored him as she hobble her way towards Jubileen's room. She was fixing the twin's nursery when she received a call from Drew about Jubileen.

She walk faster when she is nearing Jubileen's room. She arrived just in time that the doctor emerged from the room.

"How is she?" She asked the doctor while panting.

"Easy there, sweetheart," The doctor warned her. "She's fine. You can see her."

Without waiting for Hayden, she push her way in and cry. Her friend who has been sleeping for two months is now sitting on her hospital bed cursing at the TV which aired the NBA Finals.

"Aw come on!" Jubileen scoff. "How was that a technical?"

"Good to know your memory's still intact," Hayden laughed behind her.

"Ivy!" Jubileen waved at her. "Why are you crying?"

She hugged and cried at her friend's shoulder. "I'm a hormonal woman who's about to give birth any minute."

Jubileen laugh. "Stop crying. Cavaliers are about to win."

Reinne slap Jubileen's good arm. "Be serious!"

"Stop crying!" Jubileen glared at her. "I had a hard time dealing with my crying sisters and now I'm dealing with a crying pregnant woman," She turn to Hayden. "Get her off me!"

Hayden laugh and pull her towards him. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit," Jubileen grumble.

Reinne wipe her tears away and sat on the seat Drew gave her. "How long have you been up?"

"Two days?" Jubileen shrug. "I don't know. I've been in and out of consciousness."

"Two days?" She cried and turn to Drew. "And you told me just now?"

"Well..." Drew scratch his nape. "I forgot?"

Reinne scoff. "Forgot? Really?"

"Unless you wanted to deal with my family," Jubileen said. "Be my guest."

"What did the doctor say?" Hayden asked her.

"I'm lucky I survived that accident and I will be needing a therapy."

Reinne nod. That was much expected since she was asleep for two months. She still can't believe that she's awake. She rub her stomach and gasp.

"Hayden," She called out when she felt water roll down her legs.