Neon

Neon is in group 18 of the periodic table. Neon is a colorless, odorless, inert monatomic gas under standard conditions, with about two-thirds the density of air.

-

What the fuck, Reinne thought as she watch Drew his the triple and double boxes. They are currently playing Scrabble on her coffee table.

"Aw, come on," Jubileen whine while glancing at her chips. "Is szyt a word?"

"Nope," Drew smirked at her. "Stop making your own words."

Jubileen glared at him and made a three letter word. "Why do I always loose to this kind of game?"

"By the way, Ivy, have you found your phone?" Drew ask.

"No. I remembered where I drop it but it wasn't there went I came back again," Reinne laugh at him before placing her word. "I'll just buy another one, I guess. Jub, have you talked to Jace already?"

"No, why?"

Reinne shook her head. "Just wondering."

"Who's Jace?" Drew asked, the game was completely forgotten.

"Jubileen's love interest," Reinne mocked her friend.

"You do now?" Drew leaned on their couch. "How come I don't know anything about him?"

"Chicks before dicks," Reinne laugh at him and Drew mutter a 'of course' while rolling his eyes. "Besides you already know him."

"I do?"

Reinne nod before drinking the shot glass filled with soju. Its Sunday and the three of them are currently in their apartment, cross leg on their living room floor drinking soju, a famous rice drink, with a forgotten Scrabble board and a dozen packs of junk foods.

"How?" Drew filled his glass before drinking the bitter drink. "Ugh. Why did I agree to drink this shit?"

"Its not shit," Jubileen snap at him. "You just said that because its not beer and you can't handle hard drinks."

Reinne laugh with her. Jubileen's cheeks are little pinkish already. She's probably tipsy, since they are on their third bottle.

"He's the brew master of San Pablo Brewery," Jubileen told him.

"Shit. That Jace?" Drew sputter. "I heard rumors about that man. Some says he's a man whore. He basically bangs anyone who doesn't have a dick and wears a skirt with make up."

Reinne threw a letter at Drew's direction. "Thank you for that wonderful and inspiring words," She sarcastically told him.

"I'm just saying," Drew shrug and turn to Jubileen. "Just be careful, okay?"

"Please," Jubileen scoff at him and drown the glass. "He never called. The last time I know he existed was when he dropped those basket of fruits and met Ivy."

"He came here?"

"Yeah. Ivy, meet him."

"Really?" Drew turn to her. "He came here?"

Reinne nod. "He did but she was at work. So, he left long after giving the fruits."

Drew nod and stayed silent. Reinne grab and open Nova before placing it on top of the Scrabble board. Jubileen filled her cup again before drinking. She probably drunk but no one bothered to stop her.