Selenium

Warning! A little bit steamy! You have been warned!

-

Selenium is a nonmetal with properties that are intermediate between the elements above and below of the periodic table, sulfur and tellerium.
-

Hayden couldn't believe what he was reading. "Where did you get this?"

"I have my own ways," She smiled and squealed when Hayden suddenly grab her and swung her around.

"Thank you," He gave a long kiss that made her breathless.

"What for?" Reinne smiled at him.

"For saving me," Hayden smiled at her.

Reinne frown at his words. "When? How?"

"Since then."

She smiled at his words and gape at him when she felt something. "Hayden..."

"What's wrong?" Hayden asked in frantic, when she touched her belly. "Is it the babies? Are you hurt? Lily, call--!"

"They kicked," She gasped when it happened again. She grab Hayden's hand and placed it on her bump. She saw the way Hayden's face lit up like a kid on Christmas when the twins moved under his touch.

"They moved," He laughed before kneeling in front of her. "They moved."

Reinne laughed when Hayden rub her swollen belly. "I'm planning to schedule a scan this week to see the gender. Will you come?"

"Of course," Hayden beamed at her before pressing his lips at her belly. He stood up and press his lips on her. This kiss made Reinne lightheaded. The way his chapped lips mold against her, made her weak. She drag her fingers to his hair and pull it slightly, earning a groan from him.

"I want you," She murmur when their lips separated.

Hayden sent her a smirk. "What a dirty girl you have become, love."

"Please," She scoff. "You wanted it as much as I do."

"I do," He smiled before letting her go. "Let's go home."

"But--" He kiss her, completely cutting her off. It was the best way to make her forget the topic.

"I'll deal with this tomorrow," He referred to the papers.

She nod at him. "I'm cooking dinner."

-

"All I need is a grated Mozzarella," Reinne murmur as she scan for the cheese she's looking.

"Is this it?"

She glance at the cheese Hayden gave her. "Nope, but I'll need it."

"Quiet a miracle that you're not craving for tofu," He push the cart after her.

"Be thankful," She growl at him before throwing the quick melt cheese she found in substitute to Mozzarella.

"Damn, right I am."

-

Hayden watch Rafael scan the papers Reinne brought to him yesterday. He need to know if the transactions stated on the papers are legal or not.