Chromium

Chromium is a steel-gray, lustrous, hard and brittle metal which takes a high polish, resist tarnishing and has a high melting point.

-

Reinne was watching Moana when Hayden and Adrian arrived with her tofu. Adrian volunteered to accompanied Hayden since he's new and would rather not get him lost, according to him. He was lucky Reinne forgot to mention her tofu craving during breakfast but just in case she had another tantrum like this morning but now she's crying while watching a Disney movie, munching raw cabbage and dipping it on mustard. Cravings, he sigh. He would never understand how her taste buds works. He gave the groceries to Mae and head towards Reinne.

"Hey," He press a kiss to her forehead. "Why are you crying?"

"Mo...Moana's grandmother," She sniffed and munch on the cabbage covered mustard. "D-died."

"I don't see anything sad about it," Hayden said, trying to calm her down. Note the word, trying.

"Well...it kind of remind me of grandma."

"Really? Tell me about her."

Reinne lean away from him to be more comfortable. "She's pretty, very conservative and she always gives us money."

Hayden stare at her waiting for her to continue but she got distracted with the movie completely forgotten about his existence. Hayden press a kiss on her temple which earned him a slap in the face. Damn, that hurt. Mental note, don't make a pregnant woman mad. Hayden laugh and head towards his room. His phone rang just in time when he close his door.

"Hello?"

"Hayden, you...you have to go back home. Dadisinthehospitalandthedoctorsaidheneedssurgery."

Hayden frowned with her frantic tone. All he heard was home, need and doctors. "Heather, calm down. What happened?"

"Its dad."

"What about him?" He can hear his sister sniff as if she's been crying. "He's... We rushed him to the hospital and he's in surgery right now."

"Why?" Not that he cares anyway but Edna and Heather needed him.

"....heart attack..." That was all he heard before Heather broke down.

"I'm flying back," Hayden said before he cut the call and pack his clothes. He sent a quick message to his pilot saying to prepare the plane and they are leaving in an hour. His father may be an asshole but he is still his father, regardless of the situation.

He wheeled his trolley out and met CJ by the stairs. "Where are you going?" He asked eyeing Hayden's suitcase.

"My father's been rushed to the hospital," Hayden said, making his way down.

"I'll drive you," Cj offered.

Hayden nod and went to the living room to tell the news to Reinne but she wasn't there.

"Are you leaving?"

Hayden turn to see Reinne and Grace behind him with a plate filled with tofu and ketchup, which is better than raw cabbage and mustard. Not unless the tofu's also raw. "My father was rushed to the hospital."

"Oh my," Grace gasp. "Is your father okay?"

"I don't know yet," Hayden shrug. "My sister just called me."