Learning Of His Past

After sneaking up behind the Vamps, Dean and Paige grabbed them at the same time and cut their heads off. Once they were dead, they drug the bodies into the bushes, hiding them and the heads. They then snuck around to the front of the church and again unseen, they crept up behind the two Vamps. They then grabbed them at the same time and cut their heads off, before they hid the bodies in the bushes. Once they were finished they stayed in the bushes watching to make sure that they hadn't been seen. After a few seconds of nothing, they figured they were safe, so they snuck to the back of the church again. They went to the back door, Dean closed his eyes, but couldn't sense any Vamps near the door. So, he slowly and quietly opened the door and went in first, followed closely by Paige.

 Once inside they kept to the shadows, Dean led the way through the church keeping his senses tuned for even the slightest noise. It seemed strange to Dean that there were few Vamps around; especially at a place where the Elders were. Something was going on, he could feel it, he knew his family and how they worked and this was completely out of character for them. After coming to another empty hall, Dean knew the best thing for them to do right now was leave, until they figured out what was going on.

 "What do we do now?" Paige asked sighing frustrated. "I thought you said the Elders were here?"

 "They are, I can feel them!" Dean answered, as he looked around.

 "Then where are all the Vamps?" She asked confused, as she stood beside him.

 "Right here!" A female voice spoke from behind them, they turned around to find at least ten Vamps standing there. "Hello again, brother."

 "Mia." Dean said, starring at her, hate dripping off the word. "I thought with the Elders here there would be more of you?"

 "There is, but they were sent out on hunts. It's not like we'd need them to take care of you two!" Mia said laughing.

 "That right?" Paige asked smiling.

 "No one's talking to you mortal!" Mia said angrily, before she slapped Paige, she went to do it again, but Dean stopped her.

 "Touch her again Mia and I'll rip your damn arm off!" Dean warned, as he held her arm tightly.

 "What is your fascination with these pathetic creatures?" Mia asked, as she pulled her arm free.

 "I answer to no one!" Dean replied.

 "Grab them, the Elders are waiting!" Mia ordered.

 "You do and I will kill you! That's not a threat, but a promise!" Dean warned them, as he looked each of them in the eyes and sensed their hesitation.

 "What are you waiting for? Get them dammit!" Mia ordered angrily.

 Dean looked at Paige smiling and nodded his head slightly, only she saw it and smiled back knowing exactly what he was thinking. Before any of the Vamps could do anything, Dean charged them, pulling out his machetes as he neared them. The fight was on, Paige and Dean managed to kill two Vamps each, before the Vamps managed to get control and took them both to the ground. They began to beat them, trying to get Dean and Paige weakened enough that they couldn't fight anymore. Thinking they had won, Mia bent down in front of Dean; who was now on his knees, while Paige was held behind them by two Vamps. Smiling Mia grabbed Dean's hair and made him look at her, before she spoke.

 "I told you Deano, you and your little bitch mortal are no match for..." Mia began, but was cut off when Paige got free and cut her head off from behind.