Coming Back Together

**With Dean**:

 After agreeing to take the kids with him, he needed to find a new car, so he looked around the street, but saw nothing he could use. Annoyed he was about to call Paige to come pick them up, but stopped as an old pickup truck turned down the street, driving towards them. As it neared, Dean noticed the driver was an elderly man, the truck slowed down and stopped in front of them, before the man rolled down the window.

 "You okay?" The man asked smiling.

 "Actually, we could use a ride." Dean said smiling.

 "A ride huh?" The man said, a little unsure, as he looked at Dean.

 "Please sir, can you help us get home? Our daddy just got us back from our mean mommy who took us from him. We...we just want to go home." Rose said crying, as she held onto Dean tightly.

 "Don't cry Angel, I'll give you a ride home." The man said smiling.

 "Thank you, sir." Rose said, as she wiped away her tears. "Let's go home daddy."

 Dean loaded his bike onto the truck, before they got in, he then gave the man the address and they left. The entire ride was awkward for Dean, while Rose slept on his shoulder; the baby now asleep in his arms, he was forced to lie to the old man, faking a back story about his fake family. When they arrived, Dean woke Rose up, before they thanked the man and got out. While Rose waited, holding Violet, Dean unloaded his bike, the man wished them luck, before he drove away.

 "You're something else kid!" Dean said smiling, as he hid his bike. "Who taught you how to lie like that?"

 "No one, I just learned that if I wanted something all I had to do to get it is cry! Trust me adults can't stand when kids cry!"

 "Good to know, just don't use it on me again, got it kiddo?" Dean said smiling, as he held his hand out to her.

 "Got it!" She agreed smiling, as she shook his hand.

 "Come on, let's go inside." Dean said sighing.

 "You live here?" Rose asked, as she starred at the house, a little creeped out.

 "Yep, it's only temporary though. Don't worry kiddo, it's not as creepy on the inside." Dean replied smiling.

 "I'm not scared or creeped out!" She lied, faking her bravery.

 "I never said you were." Dean said, as he led the way inside.

 They went into the house; Paige was upstairs with Grant, so Dean took the kids into the kitchen and got Rose something to eat; he made a safe, comfy bed on the floor for Violet, before he went upstairs to get Paige. He went to his room and stood in the doorway, trying to get her attention, without actually saying anything.

 "Paige, he's back!" Grant said frustrated, without even looking at him.

 "Imagine that, I'm back at my house and my room, what a surprise!" Dean said bitterly.

 "Dean, I thought you were out?" Paige asked, as she stood and looked at him.

 "I was and now I'm back! I need to talk to you alone kid!" Dean said.

 "If it's about the prophecy, we haven't..."

 "She'll be right back!" Dean said, cutting her off, as he grabbed her hand and drug her out of the room.