A Secret Mission

Dean and Roman left the room and went downstairs, they found everyone in the living room together; except for the girls who were sleeping, seeing them Seth spoke.

 "Hey, guys."

 "Hey." Dean and Roman said together, Roman was still embarrassed by what happened earlier.

 "So, Chosen One, anything new on the Vassago front?" Paige asked smiling; hoping for good news.

 "Actually there is." Dean replied smiling. "Vassy-baby has called off his Raven and sent it after another family member." He explained.

 "That's awesome!" Seth stated smiling. "That means we can finally start training with Keeper again."

 "Yep." Dean replied. "We'll leave him a note and start training again tomorrow."

 Zander sat on the couch silently watching and listening to Dean and the others talk about training. Something was off; Dean was purposely keeping something from them; whatever it was he was doing everything he could to keep it hidden. Of course, only Zander knew about it and he knew that whatever it was it wasn't just incredibly stupid and dangerous, but it involved Vassago. He decided not to confront Dean in front of the others; he'd only deny it and cause more tension and fighting between them.

 "Alright, so, I'll write the note and Zander can deliver it to our spot." Dean said smiling, as their conversation ended. "Sound good, Z?" He asked, breaking into Zander's thoughts.

 "What? Oh...oh...oh, yeah, that sounds good." Zander quickly answered smiling, trying to hide the fact that he wasn't listening.

 "Really?" Dean asked, as he looked at the others, all of them smirking, before he looked back at Zander and crossed his arms, as he spoke. "So, you like my idea of having an orgy under the stars?" He teased.

 "Yes, I already...wait, what?" Zander asked shocked.

 "Busted, Z!" Roman said, as they all laughed.

 "Wait, so that's a no to the orgy?" Dean asked pouting, as Roman and Seth both smacked him in the back of the head at the same time. "Ow, dammit, I was joking!" He said rubbing the back of his head.

 "What's going on, Zander?" Father O'Connor asked.

 "Nothing, I was just thinking of the battle ahead." Zander replied, keeping his true feelings hidden.

 "Okay, I'm going to go write the note, give me 10 minutes, Z, I have to think of something believable to tell him." Dean said, before he kissed Roman and left the room.

 "I'm going to go help." Zander quickly said, before he got up and left the room.

 Meanwhile, Dean stood at the counter in the kitchen trying to write the note, his back to the doorway. Since returning to his body after the mindlink, he had been doing some thinking; Vassago's Raven was connected to him on many levels and he used it to do different things...so, what would happen if Vassago suddenly lost his beloved Raven? Would he somehow become weaker? Would hurting the Raven actually hurt Vassago like they were always told it would? Could Dean somehow use the Raven's powers...or abilities, or whatever the Hell they were, to help them become victorious? There were so many questions without answers and the only way to get the answers he needed was to capture the annoying, little, feathered beast and experiment.

 Of course, to do that meant having to return to the nest and risk getting caught. Now that he had come into more of his powers and knew enough about controlling them from past experiences that if cornered he could get away, he decided that the risk was worth it! He'd wait until sunrise tomorrow before he returned to the nest, that gave him enough time to figure out a plan.