Out Of Time

**With Roman**:

 He felt weird, like he was floating, he knew he wasn't though, but he couldn't explain it any other way. He had his eyes closed, afraid of what he'd see if he opened them, but he knew he needed to open them and figure out what was going on. When he finally did he was shocked to find himself in a room he had never seen before and worst of all he couldn't even remember how he had gotten here! He was about to panic, when he heard a voice he's longed to hear, a voice he thought he'd never hear again and his heart began aching with relief.

 "Roman?"

 "Dean? Is...is it really you?" Roman asked quietly.

 "Yeah baby boy, it's me." Dean replied. "What are you doing here?"

 "I...I don't know, I don't even know where here is? I'm scared, Dean!" Roman answered, as he began panicking when he suddenly realized he was chained to the wall by his arms. "I'm chained to the damn wall!" He added, as he looked around the dark room for Dean.

 "This...this isn't possible!" Dean said to himself confused.

 "What isn't? Dean, what's going on? Where am I and where are you?"

 "It's okay, Ro, calm down." Dean said gently. "I need you to calm down, I'm right here with you."

 "Where? I...I can't see you anywhere?" Roman asked, trying to calm himself down.

 "Okay, baby boy, don't freak out, but...you're in my body!" Dean answered quickly, preparing himself for how Roman was going to react to that. 

 "I'm where?" Roman asked.

 "Uh...in my body." Dean replied, shocked that Roman hasn't freaked out over the news.

 "Where...where are you?"

 "In my body too, we're together." Dean said, amazed that Roman was still calm.

 "What?" Roman said, as he began freaking out.

 "I don't know how it happened or how I'm able to talk to you as it's happening, but we're mindlinking! Everything you see and hear is what I do, basically you're in control of my body right now."

 "How? I'm not a Vamp!" Roman questioned confused.

 "I wish I knew, but I don't! I don't know how long we have or even if I could do it again, but since it's happening now, I need you to calm down and listen to me, it's very important!"

 "Okay." Roman agreed, as he took a deep breath to calm down.

 "That's my boy!" Dean praised him. "Now, whatever you guys do, don't come after me! It's a trap, if you do Vassago will kill all of you!"

 "We can't just leave you there, he'll kill you!" Roman protested upset.

 "You can and you will, dammit!" Dean said angrily. "He won't kill me."

 "Dean, we..."

 "Roman, I'm begging you to stay away! He won't kill me, but if you come here, he will kill all of you!" Dean said upset, cutting him off.

 "What...what do we do then?"

 "Nothing! I'm coming back to you." Dean replied.