Ambushed And Taken

**The Next Morning**:

 Dean walked through the strange, yet somehow familiar house, it was quiet and he had no memory of how he got to the house or even if he was alone. The last thing he did remember was going to bed with Roman, he couldn't even remember falling asleep. He didn't know whose house he was in, but somehow it felt familiar, as if he had once lived here. His body moved through the house on its own; his mind may not remember the house, but his body did! As he moved from room to room he could feel his panic set in, but he wasn't even sure why; as far as he could tell he was completely alone, but his fear remained. Suddenly he heard a noise from upstairs, he stopped walking and turned his head towards the noise. Unable to stop himself, he followed the sound up the old, stained, wooden staircase, as he reached the last step the noise stopped. He stood in the hall waiting to hear it again, but seconds passed with nothing happening, so he turned to go back down, when a small, scared voice spoke from the right; it was a voice he'd know anywhere.

 "Rose?" Dean said confused, as he turned to face her.

 "Help us, Dean! I'm scared!" She begged him, a look of pure terror on her little face.

 "Help who and with what? What's going on? Where are the others?" Dean questioned, his panic growing worse, as he walked towards her. "Are they here too?"

 "Help us!" Rose repeated, as she cried and held her hand out to him.

 "I will, I promise! It's going to be okay kid, I'm going to get you and the others out of here." He stated, as he walked continued walking towards her, but with each step he took the hallway seemed to grow longer, keeping her from him.

 "Dean, please save us!" Rose pleaded, before she was suddenly grabbed from behind and screaming his name she was pulled into the room, the door slamming shut behind her

 "ROSE!" Dean yelled out, as he sat up in bed.

 A dream...it had only been a dream! He sat in bed breathing heavily, as if he had just ran miles, his heart racing, he was covered in sweat and Rose's screams still echoed in his head. He quickly got up and raced into the hallway calling for his family, panic setting in when no one answered him. He ran downstairs and called to them, as he checked each room, but no one was home. He felt like he was on the verge of having a panic attack, when suddenly the front door opened and his loved ones came in, all of them safe, he ran into the living room to greet them.

 "Dean, are you okay?" Paige asked concerned seeing how upset he was.

 "You're safe!" He replied, so relieved, as he rushed to them and hugged the closest one to him which was Paige, before he then hugged the others.

 "Rose honey, can you take Violet and go play in your room for awhile, please? We need to talk to Dean about adult stuff." Seth asked gently.

 "Are...are you okay Dean?" Rose asked worriedly.

 "Yeah kid, I'm fine!" Dean reassured her. "I just got worried when I woke up and you guys were gone, that's all." 

 "Okay." She replied, before she took Violet from Roman and went upstairs.

 Once she was gone Dean went into the kitchen and sat down at the table, he ran his hands over his face, as he tried to calm down; the dream still so fresh in his mind. The others came into the kitchen too, all four were concerned about him, they had never seen him so scared before.

 "I'm fine!" Dean said, without looking at them.

 "You're lying." Zander stated sighing. "I can feel your fear and panic brother."