Getting Help

**The Next Day**:

 Dean drove around town on his bike, he's ridden around all night since he left the house after what happened with Cass. He wasn't mad at Paige anymore...truthfully he never was, he was actually angry at himself for being unable to figure out how to kill Vassago. He felt like a failure, he had let Roman and Seth get captured and he still doesn't have a damn clue where to even begin looking for them! He truly believed that Keeper had made a mistake when he told Vassago that he was the Chosen One; he was just an ordinary Vamp, he was no one special. He sighed, as he decided to go back to the house and apologize to Paige. She was the only one he had left and if she left him too he wouldn't know what to do; maybe he really did need to work on letting people help him.

 It was late afternoon when he returned to the house, he hid his bike in the bushes, before he went inside. He called out to her, but got no response, confused he began looking around, but she was no where in the house. Fearing his family had somehow found the house and took her, he raced downstairs and opened the door. As he did he scared the crap out of a tall, chubby, middle aged man in a suit; he had short, brown hair, brown eyes and glasses. Seeing him, Dean quickly grabbed him and holding him off the ground and against the wall, he demanded to know who he was.

 "Who are you?" Dean demanded angrily.

 "I...I'm Professor Reed Grant!" Grant answered scared.

 "How did you find us?"

 "I...I was given this address! Please don't hurt me!" Grant begged.

 "Given it by who?" Dean questioned confused, as he held him higher off the ground by the front of his shirt.

 "Don't...don't hurt me please!" Grant begged again.

 "Dean Ambrose!" Paige said from behind them. "Let the Professor go, he's our guest." She scolded him, as she came up the driveway, carrying bags of groceries, as Dean put Grant down. "I'm sorry about my brother Professor, ever since we've been little he's been very overprotective. That's why I was hoping to be back with the groceries, before you got here."

 "Overprotective?" Grant said upset, as put distance between himself and Dean. "Your brother had me off the ground! He..."

 "Spends way too much time working out!" Paige said, cutting him off. "I promise it won't happen again, right big brother?" She added smiling, as they looked at a confused Dean.

 "Right, sorry Professor! With a sister like Paige here, I have my hands full; she's been a wild child, ever since she was young!" Dean said smiling, as he put his arm around her shoulders.

 "Alright then, why don't you show me those papers you need translated?"

 "What papers?" Dean asked, looking at Paige.

 "Don't you remember Dean? The papers mom and dad sent us from their trip around the world?" She answered smiling, as they went into the house.

 "Professor, could you give my sister and I a few minutes alone to talk please?" Dean asked smiling.

 "Oh, of course, I'll be in the living room." Grant agreed, before he left and they went into the kitchen.

 "What the actual hell is going on Paige?" Dean demanded, as he began to pace. "And who the hell is Professor Dumb-Ass?" He added, as she put the bags down and began putting the food away.