Break Out

**With Roman And Seth**:

Roman sat quietly, beside Seth in the same spot they had been in an hours after Vassago left. Neither had spoken or moved since he left them, both were lost in their thoughts of Dean. Every time they learned a little more about Dean from Vassago it surprised them; considering Dean rarely talked about his past with them and when he did it was always about his Vamp life and never about his life as a human.

Roman had been shocked to learn that Dean had been a cold blooded, outlaw killer when he was alive, but was even more shocked to learn about his complete change after he was turned. Roman didn't care about Dean's past, everyone had skeletons in their closets, besides all the good he's done over the years made up for all the evil he had done. He loved Dean, he knew the real him and nothing that son-of-a-bitch Vassago said will change that!

Seth sat quietly, holding his ribs, as he thought about Dean and everything Vassago told them about his past. From the little Dean's told them of his past, Seth knew Dean wasn't a saint, but no one was! If Vassago's plan was to turn Seth and Roman against Dean by telling them about his past...then he not only failed, but the bastard failed miserably! Seth sighed, he was done being a pawn in Vassago's game, he was done being a damn victim!

"Ro?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you as sick and tired of being a damn pawn in that bastard's game as I' am?" Seth asked angrily.

"Damn right I'am!" Roman answered smiling. "I'm ready to show him what happens when you push too far!"

"It's time to show him exactly what we're capable of!" Seth added smiling, as they fist bumped.

**Meanwhile Dean And Paige**:

Dean paced the hallway, while Paige was in the bedroom checking on Grant's extremely slow progress with the prophecy. He had been banned from the room...his bedroom, 15 minutes ago because Grant was too nervous having him around and he couldn't concentrate on his work when he was near him. He's had his doubts from the start about Grant's help, but Paige believed he could do it and since Dean loved her like a sister he let her go through with her plan; it's not like they had any other options at this point. He was anxious and paced like a caged animal unable to stay still, he needed to do something...anything before he went completely crazy! So, he went into the room, stood quietly not wanting to interrupt them and leaned against the wall, chewing his thumbnail, as he waited for Paige to notice him.

"He...he's here again!" Grant said nervously, without looking at him, Paige looked behind them and saw Dean.

"Dean!" Paige scolded him, like you would a small child, Dean became angry and clenched his hand into a fist.

"I didn't do anything, I've been standing here quietly waiting for you to notice me! You can relax Professor As...Grant, I'm just here to talk to Paige!" Dean said annoyed, the asshole was getting on his last damn nerve!

"I'll be right back Professor." Paige said smiling, as she got up and walked towards Dean and grabbed his arm dragging him out of the room. "We talked about this Deano, we agreed you'd stay away from Grant while he worked!" She scolded him.

"No Paige, you agreed, I didn't want anything to do with this plan remember? It doesn't matter, I came to check on Grant's lack...I mean his progress, I came to check on his progress." Dean said frustrated.