The Styles Triplets Part 2: The Triplets go to College

You've been here to see the struggle the boys had with winning Olivia over but they all failed, and only Edward got the full commitment of being a boyfriend, but he failed at that as well. Now each boy has their girl, besides Harry, he and Olivia are still taking it slow.

Marcel and Veronica, the lovey nerdy couple who've been together for 4 months now and everything's going great, but Veronica still hasn't graduated! She has one year left of highschool to go! What happens when Marcel has to leave her for college? Will their love stay strong?

Let's not forget about the power couple whose still the talk of the town! Tia and Edward. Tia has come back in Book 1 and decided to attend the same college with Edward. She can't be parted from him, but will college get to him in the wrong direction? Will he be the party type and leave Tia behind or will he actually study and impress Tia?

And what a coincidence that Olivia is attending the same college as the triplets! Will she bring trouble?

And let's never forget about poor Harry who is doing his best to keep Olivia happy! Will he keep trying to woo her back or will he go for another girl? I mean, he is one of the hottest freshman in college.

What will happen when the Triplets takeover college? Find out in THE STYLES TRIPLETS -PART 2: The Triplets go to College!

Coming soon ❤️