Chapter Fifteen

Marcel's POV

Edward and Harry were being very suspicious and I was getting nervous. I was definitely afraid, only because anytime Edward and Harry act suspicious something bad is going to happen or they are hiding something from me. It could be either one and honestly I do not want to find out. I want tonight to be perfect and I really hope they don't ruin it.

"Morning boys," Dad walks in with today's newspaper and sits on the counter stools. Beth walks in and beings preparing dad a coffee. He seems to be in a better mood than last night when he yelled at us for inviting nan over.

The three of us exchange confused glances to one another. Edward simply shrugs and reaches for a plate. I grab one for Harry and I. Beth made some delicious omlettes this morning and it was the highlight of the day so far. Dad didn't say much at breakfast. All he said was to keep an eye on grandad before he grabbed his suitcase and left for work. Mum took the week off so she can take care of Ella.

After Gem got married, she and Jeff moved into a flat in London to be closer to uni and after they've graduated, they will move back so they won't be so far from home. She and Jeff are both graduating early so they can being their careers and be with Ella more.

Gemma is really excited to finally be working with some top fashion designers and doing all sorts of stuff that deal with that profession. She's been working so hard and even took business and marketing classes for when she begins her own business.

Jeff is also very excited to be working in construction with his dad. Jeff's father is a very successful man and wants Jeff to take over the bussiness. He also wants him and Gemma to go for a boy for their next child so the generation can live on. Gemma wasn't too keen on the idea, at least not now.

After breakfast, I step outside on the porch to sit and just admire how nice it is outside before it begins to get colder. The birds are really piling on the fountain and there are two squirrels chasing each other up into a tree. I look up at the sky and just smile. I really feel like tonight will be a good dinner. I don't know why I'm so excited but I mean, I just am?

I walk just around the corner of the house and lean over the railing of the porch. I hear the front door open and peer over a bit. Olivia and Harry are standing out the entrance of the house. I don't pay much attention to the fact that she's still here but I mean, she's never stayed here before.

"Do you think you're parents know you never came home?" Harry asks Olivia.

"I highly doubt it," I hear Olivia say, "the last I seen of them last night was before we went down to your room. They seemed pretty wasted." 

"Last night," Harry says and laughs a little after. I want to interrupt and say high but I want to know what Harry says next. It's horrible of me to be listening in but I can't help it.

"I know," Olivia says softly, "amazing."

"The best night of my life." Harry tells her very sensual. "It was so unexpected, I promise I didn't want to pressure you."

Her decision? What did he not want to pressure her to do? Could it be? No, of course not. Olivia is way too innocent to even think about something like that. I'm sure they're talking about something else. They have to be, oh please be something else!

"It was my decision." Olivia says. "It was a perfect night, and I'm glad I got to experience it with you."

"Me too." He agrees and I hear to what seems a kiss on her forehead.

"I wish we could go back to last night," Olivia says so calm, "it was magical."

"Does it ever drive you crazy, just how fast the night changes?" Harry says.